write a reply

Pokemon Sheets (Human & Pokemon)

4written posts
legiliaearned bits
offlinecurrently
legilia
legilia Avatar
Hello dear coderlings :D

I am looking for someone who would like to code a table for characters and Pokemon:

You don't necessarily have to stick to the exact template, it's just an example image. :D Of course you are welcome to code it smaller so that it fits into the forum in terms of width.

(c) Templates @ Down the Line

For further questions please contact me ^^
last edit on Jan 4, 2024 14:44:11 GMT by legilia
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,334written posts
crockearned bits
offlinecurrently
crock
Part of the Furniture
crock Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
I can pick this request then! I can do all but the skill one, no promises. Iโ€™ve seen someone code it but i never glanced at the code. Iโ€™m sure if i google it, thereโ€™s something i can copy paste but iโ€™m not looking forward to googling that for now since im busy. Do you have a set time when you want to have it?
4written posts
legiliaearned bits
offlinecurrently
legilia
legilia Avatar
crock Avatar
I can pick this request then! I can do all but the skill one, no promises. Iโ€™ve seen someone code it but i never glanced at the code. Iโ€™m sure if i google it, thereโ€™s something i can copy paste but iโ€™m not looking forward to googling that for now since im busy. Do you have a set time when you want to have it?
Oh, that makes me happy! Thank you :) <3

You can leave out the skill or code it with bars like in Personality if you like but it is not necessary.

I don't have a time limit, I don't want to stress anyone too much, so take your time and be creative
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,334written posts
crockearned bits
offlinecurrently
crock
Part of the Furniture
crock Avatar
Itโ€™s not hard to code but i will be taking my time. Should get it done in less than a month though.

I forgot to ask, but would you prefer the code be something i privately provide you? I much prefer to share my code for others to use but since this is your request, i understand if youโ€™d want the code for personal use only (esp since you designed it yourself)
4written posts
legiliaearned bits
offlinecurrently
legilia
legilia Avatar
crock Avatar
Itโ€™s not hard to code but i will be taking my time. Should get it done in less than a month though.

I forgot to ask, but would you prefer the code be something i privately provide you? I much prefer to share my code for others to use but since this is your request, i understand if youโ€™d want the code for personal use only (esp since you designed it yourself)

1 month is of course super okay :)

You are also welcome to make the code publicly available to others :)

kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,334written posts
crockearned bits
offlinecurrently
crock
Part of the Furniture
crock Avatar
done with the pokemon part! i'll post the code with the complete set to make sure the code is consistent all throughout! (the size is easily adjustable)

kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,334written posts
crockearned bits
offlinecurrently
crock
Part of the Furniture
crock Avatar
it's done! (ignored the underline in the preview lol fixed that in the code)

full page preview + code

- the human and pokemon section have "<div class="parent p-{type}">" to color code the parameters autatically. the preview has fighting type for the human and water type for the pokemon.
- moves in the pokemon section will still have to be individually color coded by type eg "<li class="t-water">Aqua Jet</li>"
- the skills and personality parameters for both human and pokemon section are edited in the css. you can find them by ctrl+f the comment "FOR EDITING"
- the special ability can be editing from "<li class="{number}-pt">" with {number} being zero, one, two, three, four, five.
- gender symbols and colors can be edited in the css if you ctrl+f the comment "Gender symbols and colors". I included genderless option (does not simply appear under the main party icon)
- the skill labels can be edited in the css if you ctrl+f the comment "APP CONTENT". the ones you see in the html are just placeholders to let you know which is assigned to it.
- unfortunately, i can't replicate the pokemon party exactly since i can't find the right icons for it.
- you can edit colors in the root section of the css
- the width of the preview is set to "max-width: 50vw;" you can change it as desired, which would affect the layout of the contents btw.

big note on gender symbols:
- if you want to use the text symbol, put it in board wrappers section instead and wrap it in style tags. it will break if you keep it in the css due to the way jcink's stylesheet section is coded (which is only possible if you're the site admin)
- if you want to use image instead, you can ctrl+f "gen-love" in the css and use that as a template, as i cannot find a gender symbol i can easily use, so i have a luvdisc placeholder instead lol. adjust the size accordingly. if you use an image, you don't have to worry about the note above
last edit on Feb 16, 2024 10:55:05 GMT by crock