write a reply

SHIPS AHOY (PANFANDOM: pkmn, saik k, digimon tamers, sctir)

kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖 Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
I only play two characters at the moment, but I'm highly considering others, so I'll add them in! While most of these are romantic plots, I am 100% okay if you don't want to do it. However, while I am a shipper, what my character does is separate from me! So you know, I can't exactly stop them from having feelings for your character, even if OOC we agreed not to. I also prefer to let things just happen, but don't let that stop you from communicating with me what you want, so we can work something out!

Site synopsis is: Panfandom characters get isekai'd in the real world. They lose their powers/gadgets, but they can regain them if you unlock them with points. Since it takes place in the real world with characters finding out they're "fictional", there's an endless possibilities of what can happen...

Site url: solarwaltz.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

1) Mikuri (Wallace) from Pokemon.

I play Daigo aka Steven Stone (account, app) with my ace agenda! Daigo is a sex-positive ace though and I do think he's pretty aro. So, if we're going partner route, *thumbs up* sorry, mikuri! daigo is down bad for you!

If not, Daigo has feelings for him regardless. Romance isn't important. He wants Mikuri to be his companion... Daigo is very confident of himself though, to the point that he comes off as arrogant (he doesn't mean to be.) He's not the jealous type sheerly because he's very comfortable around Mikuri. Of course, that's gonna change if Mikuri is actively being courted...

So, yeah! I want these grown men to just hang around each other and be friends. Or not hang around each other, doing their own business, and when they run into each other, it's like they just saw each other yesterday. But this world is a pretty good opportunity to travel together... though Daigo's still going to go underground and find rocks. Sorry

2) Saiki Kusuo from the Disastrous Life of Saiki K

I play Teruhashi Kokomi (account, app) still on my ace agenda!! Yes... Kokomi and Saiki can be aces together!! Kokomi is definitely on the dark about it though. Like ""obviously"" she likes boys, right?? She likes Saiki! And she thinks some guys are good-looking. She also wants to marry Saiki, who is a guy... Kokomi has a lot to learn about herself especially now since she's in a brand new world.

But she's still acting pretty much the same but now with the determination to find the truth on why she and Saiki aren't canon. She doesn't believe the source material, thinking it's been exaggerated or adding fantasy elements. She's being all Kaiba about it like, psychic powers?? Ridiculous!! because if Saiki has been reading her mind all this time, then Kokomi would rather drop dead, ahahahaha!!!

Anyway, nothing else really I can say about the ship. Kokomi's obsessed with Saiki and girl is finally free from the expectations of being perfect. But she's still embracing that bc that's her identity. But at the same time, Saiki and the others have changed her a lot. I feel like just having Saiki around would just make her happier overall regardless of his feelings toward her. Sorry, Saiki. Kokomi has a lot to unpack...

3) Jenrya from Digimon Tamers

NOT ROMANTIC - I'm apping Terriermon next, so! That's it. Moumentai!

4) Han Yoojin or Sung Hyunjae from The S-Classes I That I Raised

NOT ROMANTIC - I'm highly considering apping Han Yoohyun. While he will of course be overwhelmingly happy and content to have his hyung especially with the world not having any dungeons (the two of them can fix their codependent, toxic relationship in peace), I fully support Yoohyun's war against his brother's boyfriend as well. Because it's funny.

... But also,

I am down to rping Yoojin or Hyunaje if we're going to commit to the two of them being hopelessly in love with each other. I'm not even saying they have to end up with each other or be in an established relationship. But I cannot write either of them if we're not in agreement that SCTIR is a BL novel that has been disguised with gay six euphemism to bypass not having the BL tag and confusing so many cis boys who don't understand the relationship between two men constantly flirting with each other and going out on dates.

If Jinjae, I would probably RP Yoojin immediately after awakening in his regression because I'm sure it's what Yoojin would want. Make Hyunjae's life harder and more interesting. And then wathc Yoojin hopelessly fall for him still. If I'm rping Hyunjae, It'd be around Chapter 200ish on the novel, where - spoilers - Hyunjae realized Yoojin has already erased the line between them and he's become someone too important for him to lose.

last edit on Feb 26, 2024 12:50:28 GMT by 💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
week 1 of rping steven and luvdisc (plushie) has been kidnapped

COPY PASTA WANTED AD

SITE IS A PANFANDOM SITE WHERE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ARE APPEARING IN THE REAL WORLD AND NINTENDO FAILED TO BRIBE THE AGENCY AND ACTUALLY LOST (W)

I RP DAIGO AKA STEVEN STONE FROM POKEMON

HERE'S MY APP solarwaltz.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=77&st=0&#entry155
HERE'S THE SITE WANTED AD (which is exactly what you'll read below) solarwaltz.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=78

[redacted]

kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
we have a lucario incoming or some other mon canon!

Also daigo’s cradily is off on an adventure

COPY PASTA WANTED AD

SITE IS A PANFANDOM SITE WHERE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ARE APPEARING IN THE REAL WORLD AND NINTENDO FAILED TO BRIBE THE AGENCY AND ACTUALLY LOST (W)

I RP DAIGO AKA STEVEN STONE FROM POKEMON

HERE'S MY APP solarwaltz.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=77&st=0&#entry155
HERE'S THE SITE WANTED AD (which is exactly what you'll read below) solarwaltz.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=78

[redacted]
last edit on Feb 12, 2024 10:22:14 GMT by 💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
i have updated it and turned into a list for other ships...

I only play two characters at the moment, but I'm highly considering others, so I'll add them in! While most of these are romantic plots, I am 100% okay if you don't want to do it. However, while I am a shipper, what my character does is separate from me! So you know, I can't exactly stop them from having feelings for your character, even if OOC we agreed not to. I also prefer to let things just happen, but don't let that stop you from communicating with me what you want, so we can work something out!

Site synopsis is: Panfandom characters get isekai'd in the real world. They lose their powers/gadgets, but they can regain them if you unlock them with points. Since it takes place in the real world with characters finding out they're "fictional", there's an endless possibilities of what can happen...

Site url: solarwaltz.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

1) Mikuri (Wallace) from Pokemon.

I play Daigo aka Steven Stone (account, app) with my ace agenda! Daigo is a sex-positive ace though and I do think he's pretty aro. So, if we're going partner route, *thumbs up* sorry, mikuri! daigo is down bad for you!

If not, Daigo has feelings for him regardless. Romance isn't important. He wants Mikuri to be his companion... Daigo is very confident of himself though, to the point that he comes off as arrogant (he doesn't mean to be.) He's not the jealous type sheerly because he's very comfortable around Mikuri. Of course, that's gonna change if Mikuri is actively being courted...

So, yeah! I want these grown men to just hang around each other and be friends. Or not hang around each other, doing their own business, and when they run into each other, it's like they just saw each other yesterday. But this world is a pretty good opportunity to travel together... though Daigo's still going to go underground and find rocks. Sorry

2) Saiki Kusuo from the Disastrous Life of Saiki K

I play Teruhashi Kokomi (account, app) still on my ace agenda!! Yes... Kokomi and Saiki can be aces together!! Kokomi is definitely on the dark about it though. Like ""obviously"" she likes boys, right?? She likes Saiki! And she thinks some guys are good-looking. She also wants to marry Saiki, who is a guy... Kokomi has a lot to learn about herself especially now since she's in a brand new world.

But she's still acting pretty much the same but now with the determination to find the truth on why she and Saiki aren't canon. She doesn't believe the source material, thinking it's been exaggerated or adding fantasy elements. She's being all Kaiba about it like, psychic powers?? Ridiculous!! because if Saiki has been reading her mind all this time, then Kokomi would rather drop dead, ahahahaha!!!

Anyway, nothing else really I can say about the ship. Kokomi's obsessed with Saiki and girl is finally free from the expectations of being perfect. But she's still embracing that bc that's her identity. But at the same time, Saiki and the others have changed her a lot. I feel like just having Saiki around would just make her happier overall regardless of his feelings toward her. Sorry, Saiki. Kokomi has a lot to unpack...

3) Jenrya from Digimon Tamers

NOT ROMANTIC - I'm apping Terriermon next, so! That's it. Moumentai!

4) Han Yoojin or Sung Hyunjae from The S-Classes I That I Raised

NOT ROMANTIC - I'm highly considering apping Han Yoohyun. While he will of course be overwhelmingly happy and content to have his hyung especially with the world not having any dungeons (the two of them can fix their codependent, toxic relationship in peace), I fully support Yoohyun's war against his brother's boyfriend as well. Because it's funny.

... But also,

I am down to rping Yoojin or Hyunaje if we're going to commit to the two of them being hopelessly in love with each other. I'm not even saying they have to end up with each other or be in an established relationship. But I cannot write either of them if we're not in agreement that SCTIR is a BL novel that has been disguised with gay six euphemism to bypass not having the BL tag and confusing so many cis boys who don't understand the relationship between two men constantly flirting with each other and going out on dates.

If Jinjae, I would probably RP Yoojin immediately after awakening in his regression because I'm sure it's what Yoojin would want. Make Hyunjae's life harder and more interesting. And then wathc Yoojin hopelessly fall for him still. If I'm rping Hyunjae, It'd be around Chapter 200ish on the novel, where - spoilers - Hyunjae realized Yoojin has already erased the line between them and he's become someone too important for him to lose.

last edit on Feb 26, 2024 12:50:19 GMT by 💖 ❇️ baa ~ dumm! ❇️ 💖
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW