aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
The real horror here isnt being stuck in thr labyrinth but being stuck with other people
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

It's me again. So I've got some feedback from peeps, and well I'm going back to the drawing board. Though I'm not giving up, I'm very much determine to make a site and prove I'm not just 'crying wolf'. With that said I've been digging through my google doc for site ideas and figured instead of starting from total scratch I see if any of the ideas I wrote prior can catch a nibble.

These ideas were tossed aside cause I let the anxiety deter me from finishing them. But I very much like these ideas and can see them become something. So two of these should be familiar and are textually finished, and the other three are pretty barebones but have chicken scratched notes.

As per my usual, these are all with the idea of a panfandom site in mind but original character accepting too. Of course I'm down for someone to take these ideas and turn it into an oc site only cause sometimes my ideas be too out there for canons. Anyways feel free to tell me which ya'll be interested in seeing actually made. Cause I'm bad at deciding and I want all the things. edit: I should have done a poll but i'm clueless, so yea can pm me is cool too.

IDEA ONE: SANDBOX
A malevolent entity known as โ€œThe Gloomโ€ has begun to spread across all of space and time. This chaotic force has cracked open universes, disrupted the flow of time, even swallowed people and worlds whole. The omniverse is slowly becoming undone. However hope still glimmers in the dark, as those who have survived The Gloomโ€™s wake can fight back the darkness. All that is left to question is: can it all be fixed?

IDEA TWO: AU + SCIFI + FANTASY + POST-APOC
Over a century ago the planet โ€œTellus Materโ€ was invaded and nearly wiped out by an otherworldly force known as โ€œReaversโ€. Just as all hope was lost, the surviving humans used a mysterious stone giving them new found power to fight back and defeat the invaders. Some semblance of peace has washed over the war worn lands over the passing years, but a renewal group of Reavers have emerged recently. Now the remnants of humanity must fight back once again and protect the last city from extinction. 

IDEA THREE:
AU + SUPERNATURAL + SLICE OF LIFE
A small town on a humble little island offers peace and tranquility to all those that seek it. However, not everything is โ€˜normalโ€™ in this sleepy town. Something dark and twisted lies hidden in Blackwaterโ€™s history as well as some of its older and newly residents. Over the years Blackwater has experienced various strange things. Mysterious disappearances, unexplained deaths, even the odd sighting of inhuman beings. No one really knows whatโ€™s going on or maybe some do, they simply choose to keep quiet. 

IDEA FOUR: AU + FANTASY + SLICE OF LIFE
In a world where magic was once a thing of make believe, something one only read in storybooks, has now become real. After the mysterious โ€œGreat Awakenโ€ people were capable of wielding magic and fantastical creatures of legends appeared. Such should have been a joyous time, a step towards innovation but for regular people, the magic-less? It was only natural for strife to form between the two sides. Thus the city of โ€œConcordiaโ€ was built to perhaps bridge the gap. 

IDEA FIVE: DYSTOPIAN + POST-APOC + ENTERTAINMENT
Youโ€™ve been convicted of a crime, a crime you may or may not have committed. Whether you are actually guilty or not doesnโ€™t matter because youโ€™ve been sentenced to the โ€œDeath Knellโ€. An abandoned city where you must survive with or against other โ€œconvictsโ€ and monsters, all the while being filmed and broadcasted all over the universe. 

last edit on Jan 28, 2024 1:38:49 GMT by Deleted