write a reply

What's Your Highest Postcount?

pronounsshe/hers
71written posts
ireneearned bits
offlinecurrently
irene
irene Avatar
There's definitely been sites in the distant bygone past where I could manifest 1k total posts across the board, if I combine the post count from all my characters. But those site are either deleted or locked, I'll never fully remember. I was also a student with no life and had all the time.

The one I'm still fond of was rlrp supernatural site that I was on from 2018-2020. I still have login access to this one. 341 posts total on my main, but combine that with the total amount of posts across my five characters it comes up to be... 844. I definitely was hitting a stride on there for some reason. Very much into the mysteries of the site.

After that, I joined a rlrp urban fantasy site that I was on from 2020-2023. That one I don't have login access, but it was roughly 600-ish posts total across six characters. My main had 310 posts.

For some reason with animanga sites I've only been able to maintain one character, and it's been a hit or miss whether if I post a lot or not. I'm not sure why that is...
last edit on Feb 11, 2024 3:53:20 GMT by irene
pronounsthey/them
185written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
irene Avatar
There's definitely been sites in the distant bygone past where I could manifest 1k total posts across the board, if I combine the post count from all my characters. But those site are either deleted or locked, I'll never fully remember. I was also a student with no life and had all the time.

The one I'm still fond of was rlrp supernatural site that I was on from 2018-2020. I still have login access to this one. 341 posts total on my main, but combine that with the total amount of posts across my five characters it comes up to be... 844. I definitely was hitting a stride on there for some reason. Very much into the mysteries of the site.

After that, I joined a rlrp urban fantasy site that I was on from 2020-2023. That one I don't have login access, but it was roughly 600-ish posts total across six characters. My main had 310 posts.

For some reason with animanga sites I've only been able to maintain one character, and it's been a hit or miss whether if I post a lot or not. I'm not sure why that is...
IRENE YOU DON'T LOVE US????? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
ever? Like... like Ever?? one of the first sites I was on was over 2500 posts...

my more recent ones are in the 150-200 range.

pronounsshe/her
195written posts
scarletearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlet
scarlet Avatar
I broke over 4,000 posts on the character I've been writing the past few years. I'm a solo-main in one community kind of writer. I like to focus all my energy on a single story.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
730written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
I think my highest individual post count is only probably in the 50s/60s bc I have a horrendous attention span and Iโ€™m prone to making 500 characters per site. I think word count is probably around 2,000+ ish for rp posts. I donโ€™t post anywhere near where I used to tho. A lot of it was โ€œquantity over qualityโ€ when I was younger and would try to bolster the word count. If Iโ€™m really feeling a post these days I might get close to/hit over 1,000 words.