773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
Ever?

Mine was north of 6500; they were a genderfluid pansexual androromantic half-veela.

Currently?

Way down at 43; I haven't been on either of my sites long (since 8/19 and 1/19).

What was it like getting a high post count?

My highest post count ever brought my shy half-veela into discovering their gender and sexuality, through a couple of flings and three boyfriends, as well as lots of other adventures (a weird history club, anyone?) and was a great experience. I'm still sad it's over.

My character with 43 posts is all romance drama tbh; he's a werewolf fallen hard for a woman who's afraid of werewolves. It's been an emotional rollercoaster for the brief time I've had him!

All in all I find getting high post counts is like any other high - it's a thrill, both for the post count itself (woo goals! winning!) and for all the development that happens around it.

What about you?
no angel
aliasโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
pronounszimzala/bim
173written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
I took a little piece of your heart, don't hate me.
i want to say...~365 posts on an old old character. i'm currently at 0 lol (i am eagerly eying the interest checks currently up)

more recently (2022?) maybe......200 posts? later than that, 140ish (i'm pulling these numbers out of my ass). otherwise i tend to get to ~30-ish posts before i realize the site isn't for me/something otherwise comes up and i bounce
last edit on Feb 7, 2024 21:32:33 GMT by ace.
pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
14,799 for my one character, mind you this is a soulmate couple I play with my best friend that's been ongoing since 2011, so we've got multiple stories on one site thus the high post count!

For my other characters, I think the highest I've had is like 212 before the site sadly shut down. But I'm cheeky and like to look at the post count and rise in the ranks. xD Huzzah.
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
140written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
on the rain-soaked veranda, a small rainbow at your feet.
ever and now is around the 670 mark on one character - started rping on the site february last year, so aiming for 700 by the time it hits the one year acceptance date LOL

i think before that it was only ever around 150 or something. so it says a lot to the enjoyment ive been having :3

ashes to ashes, dust to dust
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,331written posts
offlinecurrently
emotional over wallace event/alt
300, probably. I donโ€™t rememver anymore since the sites i was on for over a year wasโ€ฆ years ago. Might have been more :)) i do love seeing me high post counts. Usually have pretty good post counts throughout my char.
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
174written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
The honest answer: I don't remember. This is partly due to bad memory and partly apathy, maybe?

The first internet forum I have ever been on I had a ton of posts, we're speaking six digits here, and I used to RP there too, but I'm not about to comb through that post history to figure out which were in the RP forums or not. @.@ every day I'm pleasantly surprised that the forum is still up !
Catscape Meow!
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
391written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
401 posts on one character!

I'm hoping to make it to 500 this time, we shall see. I'm honestly impressed that I hit that many posts on one character in six months. I must've been possessed or something because I'm not quite close to that right now after six months, but it's foreseeable if I keep writing. No hard deadlines for myself, I'm just glad to be back in the swing of writing and am surprised I'd broken 100 at all when I had thought I wasn't going to be writing.
pronounsshe, her
200written posts
offlinecurrently
clefairy ๐ŸŒ™
clefairy ๐ŸŒ™ Avatar
1,500 posts on one... and I have around 1,300? I believe now with the same character on a different site.

On sites that didn't involve my immediate circle, I think I almost reached 200 posts before the site closed. When the muse hits it hits man.
pronounshe/him
882written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
My highest PCs from sites that were one account-per-member:
2617 and 3000+, I don't remember the exact number nor am I able to look it up at this moment. Now granted, most of these are not IC posts so the actual numbers are probably way lower.

As for account-per-character:
My current highest is 35.
My former highest was also... 35 LOL

Which is all I can find because all my others accounts have been deleted so god only knows. I feel like they probably weren't very high to begin with, maybe topping around 20-30. I never really payed attention too hard ever since coming into the world of a-p-c, but I never tracked it either when it was all lumped into one account LMAO. Though if I had to guess, for at least two characters in the past, at LEAST 100 posts each, if I ever cared to go back and actually track them down.

Now serving!
aliasdee
pronounsShe/Her
24written posts
deenaearned bits
offlinecurrently
deena
deena Avatar
my highest EVER would have to be around like 350-370 iirc, it was somewhere around that range since another character i had is also in said range. currently? as of me replying, 63. i never really paid much attention to the amount of posts i made, i was too busy enjoying the vibes and having a jolly time.  :))
pronounsfeminine
383written posts
idindinearned bits
offlinecurrently
idindin
idindin Avatar
I think it was approximately or nearing 500 -- but that was including comms I think. Plus I only had that one character in that site... so it's nothing special? Not counting that site, then it's around 250 on another... or smtg. I know people who play multiple characters and have a few of them in the top 10 spot and that's -- woahhh. Imagine if they were all for one character!! -head kaboom-

Here's to hoping I write lots this year!!
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
around 2000 over the course of a few years on the first site i ever joined.

now, i'd say i'm lucky if i get over 10. ๐Ÿ’€
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
707written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
1284 has been, still is, my highest after checking but that came from a site where text threads were a p regular threading option.

if you don't count those, then likely 500-600+ from another character, same site, character used significantly less mobile threads (said character is standing at 756 posts rn but i'm docking around 150 on the possibility of them being text threads). p satisfied w this one, since he's easily my most developed character and i do rlly love how his narrative turned out
last edit on Feb 9, 2024 17:04:35 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven โ˜†earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven โ˜†
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven โ˜† Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
this is all on one place, hilariously:

across five characters, and this is not yet even counting my archived characters (102, 112, 115, 107) so I guess my total for that one place overall has to be close to 10,000?

(the actual total for all posts I have made so far is actually 10,080 which is idk how many percent of all total posts in that location. ohmygod.)
last edit on Feb 10, 2024 8:19:48 GMT by Ven โ˜†