aliasdee
pronounsShe/Her
24written posts
deenaearned bits
offlinecurrently
deena
deena Avatar
lord the title is such a mouthful LOOL

at the moment i have tons of ideas (more than i expected) floating in my head and these two are the ones i kind of wanted to explore more on and i need some help deciding on what to settle with :eyes:

so basically these two ideas, as mentioned in the title, are:

1) au non canon dbz roleplay: it's exactly what you'd expect. this will be a dbz/s roleplay with no canons and completely original. stats will be lite as i'd want to focus more on the political aspects and how it impacts the world and the characters that live in it; dbz but more story oriented, if you will.

2) dbz centric non canon shounen multiverse: this one's a little confusing at first, but basically this idea is based around drawing inspiration from other shounen media such as naruto, bleach, one piece, etc, all while its core elements like lore are still founded on dbz (so dragon balls, races from the franchise, items such as scouters, etc, are all readily available). this means you can create almost any character desired that's inspired from not just shounen anime, but almost any anime you can think of and mesh them into newly made world! there will be no stats or any numbers to work with, characters can have almost any ability, and can be any race whether it's from a series or something completely original! of course, there will be heavy restrictions on what can and can't be played with races and abilities in general.

once i get enough votes on an idea, i'm more than happy to expand on either or and really get started in the process of building this site!
last edit on Feb 9, 2024 5:39:39 GMT by deena