avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
beelzebub Avatar
Aug 5, 2019 22:57:51 GMT @beelzebub said:
dnd- and mmo-inspired pokemon, anyone?

drawing inspiration from games like ffxiv, wow, eso, da, etc.
classes, spell-casting, alliances, player-made guilds, crafting, enchanting, questing, inns, tavern brawls, and, most importantly, pacts with giratina and darkrai.

:thonk:
I love this idea! 11/10 would be down to join.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
beelzebub Avatar

classes, spell-casting, alliances, player-made guilds, crafting, enchanting, questing, inns, tavern brawls, and, most importantly, pacts with giratina and darkrai.

check out the Pokemon Tabletop United pdfs, especially the Blessed and the Damned splatbook if you want fun pact ideas.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
murdoc Avatar
beelzebub Avatar

check out the Pokemon Tabletop United pdfs, especially the Blessed and the Damned splatbook if you want fun pact ideas.

:eyes: oooh thank u so much
i didn't even know these existed

i'll definitely give them a look through during development!
much appreciated

28written posts
Whammychuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Whammychu
Whammychu Avatar
Sooo, I used to run an RP based on The Lion Guard, that Lion King cartoon Disney's running. It's in its last season, and I'm a little nostalgic for it. The second season set up a good setting too, with "Pridelanders" vs Scar's Outland army. Creates conflict, allows for a mission/quest system, a good way to allow for an overlying plot.

I just don't have the time to really run the site, though. I mean, it exists, it's got a nice skin, an old Discord server, literally just needs the admin with the time for it, maybe update info (which I could help with).
61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
I really like world building and have been making a world with its own continents, races, and cultures. The roleplay in this world would take place during an ancient era (Like in comparison to earth it would be the time period Greece, Egypt, China, and so on were the forefronts of the world, like around or before Alexander's time) the planet would have nine continents but from the beginning it would only have 3 1/2 continents available due to the sea and something like an impassable desert. Over time people would be able to explore and find more of the world, while the worlds politics and choices of player would be driving plot so would "The games."

"The games" are basically the Olympics, Bloodsport, and most ancient sports combined. There are arenas on every continent, some built by the first king to hold these games, the only division between the matches would be if it's team-based, or if you're a single entrant competitor, while teams and individuals would stack trophies, they'd also be ranked the entire time where at the end of the year there is a grand competition that pits them all against each other, one of the few competitions where the event would be unknown to all before it begins.

It would be a high fantasy with Drawn/Animanga/OC Faceclaims, some of the people I have interested are artists or people with commissioned pieces, and there would probably also be events where people could earn the chance to have their oc drawn no cost to them. It would most likely be on J-cink, 18+ and I will buy premium if I get enough staff. So what do y'all think about the idea, would you rp in it, do you wanna hear more, do you wanna help with the site possibly?
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
I've been working on a Naruto AU site for a while, but I've been thinking about going really heavy into original lore revolving around Kaguya, the Bijuu, etc. Would anyone be interested in something like that?...
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,729written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I've been silently working on a Magic The Gathering rp. The premise is basically that a mysterious force in the multiverse is pulling Planewalkers to a specific plane and locking them there. Your character would be one of those Planeswalkers.

This kinda limits what planes you can visit at first. Giving each one a chance to be explored deeply. As the plot moves forward you'd be able to return to the previously visited worlds if you'd like.

I've got a majority of the boards made and I'm working on the info now. Just curious if anyone is even interested in something like this?
last edit on Aug 28, 2019 22:59:47 GMT by Mouse
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

so, a few years ago, I made a pokemon site that was set in the time period when professor oak was young, and inspired by the movie with Celebi. No pokedexes. No computers. Original starters. It was originally meant to be harvest-moon inspired, with some game and anime mechanics, and somewhat lax.

I never opened it, but have everything set up. Just waiting for the right time and the right muse. It would take a lot of staff, and with all the pokemon sites around now-a-days, people may not be as interested as they once could have been. 

I will open it one day though.
last edit on Sept 5, 2019 3:21:38 GMT by Deleted
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I'm very tempted to make an Aether Eternius site because I want a place to RP some of my fave OCs in their canon setting, it would probably be a pretty chill site with no word count or activity requirements, optional animanga faceclaims (original art will most definitely be allowed, or just use aesthetic images if you don't want to use a face claim), no app or anything big required (probably just a post in a thread so you get sorted into the right usergroup before you can start posting) and allowing almost any kind of character (though canon characters from stuff probably won't be accepted, it's not a panfan) because the world it's set in can be entered from many many places in the multiverse.

It'd be set in the normal Aether Eternius world (the Elemental Planes), maybe with some minor changes because I don't know everything about the world as there's many world lore things and details that have yet to be revealed (and there's no AE wiki of some kind where I can look things up... but luckily the comic's creator likes to answer most non-spoilery lore questions)
Not sure yet about the exact details on the changes in the setting, I have a few ideas but haven't settled on any of those yet. It'll probably be non-canon in the sense that all important Primordials (mostly the Elemental Lords and their Advisers) will be replaced by OCs instead of the actual canon characters.

Basically: Magical "afterlife" with Primordials (elemental magic creatures that happen to be formed out of souls of the dead) as some kind of main focus, but Outsiders (non-Primordials) are also allowed to be played.
Maybe also inspired by MMORPGs??? idk yet (like I said, I have a few ideas but haven't settled on a specific one yet)

I know AE isn't exactly well-known (but that's the thing with most webcomics tbh), but I love it so much (and I got the creator's permission to make an RP for it so that shouldn't get me in trouble)
last edit on Sept 12, 2019 10:16:20 GMT by Mari