write a reply

Quick Interest Checks

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
...but would anyone be interested in a tokyo mew mew rp with the series canons if I made one? I just feel like the series gets overlooked so much..... and i really want to play a zakuro or ichigo. don't know why.

then there's also just like a need for an au sailor moon rp with series canons.

inuyasha but with real life fcs. just would be interesting to me.

i'm sorry, I don't know why my cravings are so specific I know everyone's like GOSH DREAMS STFU.
last edit on Mar 5, 2020 3:16:46 GMT by Deleted
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
onlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
ok ignore my post in sites u want to see about wild west pkmn but-

i want more a pokemon mystery dungeon, i just wanna be a pokemon and go on wild adventures who with me

jcink?
pokemon fcs only?
here for a good time and not so much a long time?
wc whatever?
no stats?
wild and crazy places to explore?
profit???
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

A world like Lisolotte and the Witches' Forest where the setting is very fairy-tale, and set in a small European village where there are witches and other creatures living beyond its borders, in the forest, and there is an over-looking kingdom with a monarchy, and then there are runaways, and those who are scared of the unknown.

Even a fairytale-reincarnated small town would be nice.

Smalltown/fae/human/mage inspired Harvest Moon rp. I miss the ones like Flyaway Knoll.

or

Inuyasha. Because who doesn't love hanyous and youkai and sesshoumaru and magical artifacts?

or, and this is a craving, anime/manga Sailor Moon Post-Stars. Only because I feel like the original anime didn't really end like it should have, and there is so much that could be done from that point. Plus, who doesn't love the Starlights and the Quartet?? It would have to be something big though.
aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar
An 18+ Digimon site that's a slice of life RP with some dark undertones to it. Hosted on jcink, with animanga fcs in mind. Set in the digital world on File Island with the world seeming to be crumbling down around them.
pronounsshe/her
159written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar
Is anyone feeling a nice chill highschool rp??

A lot of the currently active animanga rps I see rn are just supernatural/action/futuristic settings, and while that's perfectly a-ok...I just want to rp a cute coffee date. Or just have some bit of gossip be the main villain. IDK
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
Macchiato Avatar

A lot of the currently active animanga rps I see rn are just supernatural/action/futuristic settings, and while that's perfectly a-ok...I just want to rp a cute coffee date. Or just have some bit of gossip be the main villain. IDK

not sure this is the input ur looking for but it might help (?)

i try 2 keep an eye on the sites that r coming up and HS in gen feels like it has fallen out of flavor if ur not doing Boku no Hero.

what most people do these days is join a site they're interested in or that looks smooth and create a high schooler. they'll make a wanted ad or plotter for these students and do ur typical SoL threads and hs stuff within the world of that site. 

u'd b surprised how many people do coffee dates regardless of the setting. 
pronounsshe/her
159written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
Macchiato Avatar

i try 2 keep an eye on the sites that r coming up and HS in gen feels like it has fallen out of flavor if ur not doing Boku no Hero.

what most people do these days is join a site they're interested in or that looks smooth and create a high schooler. they'll make a wanted ad or plotter for these students and do ur typical SoL threads and hs stuff within the world of that site. 

Yeah, that's true! It's just that I think a big allure of high school rps is the simplicity of it. I like the idea of "gossip" being the biggest thing everyone has to worry about. I remember there being a celebrity rp a while back that did this 10/10.

It's a shame slice of life is kinda not in rn, but eh that's just how it is ig
last edit on Mar 26, 2020 20:56:01 GMT by Macchiato
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Macchiato Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar

Yeah, that's true! It's just that I think a big allure of high school rps is the simplicity of it. I like the idea of "gossip" being the biggest thing everyone has to worry about. I remember there being a celebrity rp a while back that did this 10/10.

It's a shame slice of life is kinda not in rn, but eh that's just how it is ig
does have a point, and people do find ways to make characters that fit into fantasy and supernatural settings. However, it also could be that people are creating sol threads in a fantasy setting because they can't in normal-esque setting.

i would love to join a regular slice of life rp, just because it's not in. It's so much easier to want to write it, and so much more inspiration behind it if you don't have all these other competing yet similar slice of life rps. I would say go for it, because people will be more inclined to join since there are no simplistic sites trending rn -- they are all either pokemon, fantasy, or supernatural. 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
So  and I are thinking of putting up a fantasy site where the main draw is open race creation. This means that members can create almost any race they can find an illustrated faceclaim for. Focus will be put on both races and abilities - members will be able to create both with a short list of restrictions placed on them.

In addition, I'd like to add a stipulation: this site will be faction-based and player-driven. There will be a basic premise, but it'll be up to players to drive the site plot in whatever direction they see fit. 

I can do site lore and administrativa and Link can do some coding, but we'll need someone who's familiar with skinning to get this idea off the map. Reply to this post if you're interested!
pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
kewkew Avatar

It pops up every so often, and with the release of the upcoming Last Evolution movies, Digimon has pulled me back in. I swear I'm going to die with this fandom. You think Pokemon has a nostalgia factor? 

Strange things have been happening in Union Ridge City, ever since the release of the mobile app "Our War Game". Pixelated clouds have appeared in the sky, creating electronic disturbances and black outs, releasing strange digital lifeforms onto an unsuspecting world. Armed with the Digivice Gauntlet, partnered with a Digimon snatched away from their home reality, players are conscripted into a "War Game" by a mysterious AI who offers them both help and an ultimatum- play the game and win, saving both the Digital and Real World, or lose and doom both.

Following up on this to say that I've opened up the site for a soft opening. Applications have been reworked to be, imo, a whole lot prettier, and we've created our first set of programs with the Starter Pack. Finally, Missions have been added in, all located in a (hopefully) increasingly fleshed out world.

Hope to see you there.

last edit on Apr 1, 2020 14:25:55 GMT by kewkew
pronounsyes
257written posts
styrofoam eaterearned bits
offlinecurrently
styrofoam eater
styrofoam eater Avatar
i like the cronch
I'm tempted to start a FE3H RP site, but one that runs like a dnd campaign. There'd be a smaller memberbase, but hopefully a rich campaign/side quests/etc. Past Fire Emblem RP sites I've joined have been incredibly cliquey to the point where it was... really stressful to do anything there, oof.

I'm curious who'd be interested, especially since it sucks when you put 100+ hours into something and then the project kinda falls off due to inactivity/etc.
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
So I've fielded this idea before, but not quite appropriately, so I'm wondering if there'd be any interest.

I've been thinking of a semi-medieval-with-a-dash-of-magitech setting, kinda similar to the world of the JRPG Series Legend of Heroes, a world once governed by an elite and tyrannical group of mages in a floating castle city, who were deposed after a successful revolution. In the aftermath, the mages' fortresses became dungeon-like treacherous ruins due to all sorts of magic going haywire, becoming places that adventurers and treasure hunters delve into for magic items. Merchant kings became the ruling caste and mages either went into seclusion or became slaves, while artisans strove to reverse engineer the work of the mages. Meanwhile, certain extraplanar creatures start to enter the world without the mages' seals to keep them at bay. ...and I kinda want to introduce a church too of good guys that aren't a conspiracy, for a change.

Log Horizon sounds cool too. Watched a bit of it recently.

yumyums Avatar
So  and I are thinking of putting up a fantasy site where the main draw is open race creation. This means that members can create almost any race they can find an illustrated faceclaim for. Focus will be put on both races and abilities - members will be able to create both with a short list of restrictions placed on them.

In addition, I'd like to add a stipulation: this site will be faction-based and player-driven. There will be a basic premise, but it'll be up to players to drive the site plot in whatever direction they see fit. 

I can do site lore and administrativa and Link can do some coding, but we'll need someone who's familiar with skinning to get this idea off the map. Reply to this post if you're interested!

I'm tentatively interested in any idea that gives a lot of freedom, although the setting might probably influence my decision either way... and maybe metaphysical implications of certain character races existing... >.> I don't know how to skin, though.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I still think an Inuyasha rp would be cool.

But, maybe not in the general sense.

What if, as soon as the shikon jewel disappears, the world is reset? All those who were originally in the Sengoku Jidai wake up in the modern era, in the future, in a world where youkai and humans live in harmony. Where the well doesn't work anymore. Where youkai, daiyoukai, and hanyou have lived for hundreds of years and have memories of before the jewel, of the past, but now also have an established life in the present.

I just think it would be so interesting to see modern interpretations of Inuyasha canon, to have them all reconnect and remember everything, but would be puzzled about how all of this has happened and how their former aspirations and lives have all been turned around.

It would be like a reincarnated rp set in the Inuyasha universe, but also incorporate elements of the supernatural. Would be kind of like that one dream/au that Kagome experienced when she was cursed by Tsubaki, where she was in her own world, but all of her feudal friends were also in her time. Or like all the modern au fanfics.

And it wouldn't just depend on canons. 

Think of all the different OCs you could do. Someone who was once a strong and powerful daiyoukai could now be the headmaster a wealthy business owner. A swan hanyou could be a struggling ballerina or hopeful idol. Wolf youkai could be athletes, animal enthusiasts, or hippies. A miko or monk could keep their statuses, but could also be students in a school. Youkai Taijira could be private assassins or detectives.... just a few examples.
last edit on Apr 4, 2020 18:23:26 GMT by Deleted