Save this Damisel in Distress

28written posts
Vampire Roraearned bits
offlinecurrently
Vampire Rora
Vampire Rora Avatar

Hello ladies and/or Gentlemen

I haven't been as active in my rping activates as i would have liked but having finally gotten a new computer and with some time off -far to long if you ask me- i would like to get myself back into the joys of writing and meeting new people and plotting my heart out. that being said i have no idea what in the world i would like to do with my time ! one thing is certain I am looking for a group of people who aren't out to hate on everyone if they aren't already a part of a site established clic or part of some follow this site creator to every site kinda thing. i like open people who don't get offended at every little thing someone says, i want a place where everyone can take a joke and not get so serious it turns into a site wide thing which leads to people getting shut out.

as for types well i have played just about every character that has been brought about, save for a few ( im sorry i just dont understand poke men rps .. i dont play the games IM SORRY pika pika ?? ) nor do i tend to venture towards marvel or dc based sites, harry potter or sites based on anime that i am unaware of as a whole. But if you have anything you think my be up my ally please feel free to let me know !

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,779written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy

Hello, Vampire Rora! Since you are looking to get back into role-play, I thought I would suggest my site. We're a laid-back community, thus if you are planning to gradually return into role-play, we could assist you. We are a friendly group who enjoy the possibility of new plots and will gleefully attempt to welcome new peoples into our group. Currently, our group is roughly 20-30 people, thus you are bound to find plenty of people searching for plots.

Now the site itself is a modern fantasy role-play based in a fictional city within Newfoundland, Canada. We have a plethora of supernatural creatures on the site, allowing for a broad plain of creativity. Currently, our plot takes place thousands of years after a devastating war that separated the numerous species of the world. The world has been plunged into a brand new world, featuring two separate beliefs that could create peace among the species. One side believes only the strong may survive, where species must be separated. The other merely desires to allow things to settle, but would that be possible after thousands of years of dualism?

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
Megalomania could be a good fit! We're an animanga original fantasy RP on jcink premium. We've been around since January 2017 now so we've got a good base community. We're all fairly chill and joke around quite a bit. None of the members are overly sensitive. We're always excited to see new members, and since we've just undergone a 5 year time skip, everyone is looking for plots. It's a great time to join!

We don't have a word count (but most of us post between 200 and 600 words), and we allow a vast multitude of races due to the setting being a fairly open fantasy world. We hold frequent IC events, too, which are pretty intense and can lead to quick and unexpected character development. If you're into dark themes/good plots, you'd fit right in. 

Hope to see you around!

last edit on Aug 11, 2018 3:14:40 GMT by Lacuna
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
If an original powers site is different from something Marvel/DC based you might enjoy Ascendant!. It takes place in a twisted academy for mages (basically our word for people with powers), acting as somewhat of a central hub for the multi-verse. Except the staff seem more interested in getting the students to fight each other than teach anything, possibly because not much is known about magic to begin with.

People especially me are generally pretty eager to thread with everyone. And all I want to do is post, so if you get threads with me expect daily posts. It might be a little hard to get threads at this very moment because there's an event going on, but on the bright side it means you'll have something big to drop your characters into the moment they're accepted. We're fighting a winged monstrosity trying to destroy the universe and it's great fun. Plenty of opportunities for meeting new people and teamwork.

Hope to see you there!

---

Six years ago, a mysterious illness began to sweep the globe. In its wake, those who survived it were left with immensely powerful supernatural abilities.

The number of people capable of wielding magic powers has slowly increased since then. Recently, a power appeared which was capable of opening portals to alternate universes resembling historical periods, each of which was also experiencing its own magical surge. The Academy was constructed in an empty universe as a gathering place and neutral ground for empowered people across all universes.

The students of the Academy all wield power far beyond what any mundane person can ever hope to achieve. They can't ever go back to just being regular people. However, while the Academy is the only place where they can find friends with similar abilities, it's also the only place where they can find enemies strong enough to oppose them. As the students band together to change their worlds, they lay the groundwork for a struggle of multiversal proportions.

Features
- A diceless, strategic battle system to let characters fight for control, change the universe, and mix things up for the players.
- A character driven plot with direct ways for players to influence and expand the setting.
- Options for players to keep certain details about their characters secret from other players.
- No word count and no pressure.
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar

HOMEPLOTRULESSETTINGADVERTISE

Hey Vampire, I thought I would throw CBH your way! We're a pretty tight-knit community, and we love seeing new writers, chatting with them, and plotting out fun threads and character dynamics. All of us over there have had our stories of dumb rp or internet drama, so I can assure you we're 100% drama-free--and we definitely don't take ourselves too seriously, that's for sure. xD We have a great Discord server, or if c-box chatting is more your thing, we have one of those. Let me know if you have any questions. You can also ask our staff for help--they're awesome!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Hi! I'm the head admin over at a site called Stars Are Born. We are an alternate universe Sailor Moon roleplay based in London, England, 2018, and we accept au canons as well as original characters! If you're familiar with or have heard of the major series/manga/anime, we would love to have you aboard! We are not picky, nor do we tolerate any type of bullying or redundant drama.

You're welcome to ask us any questions you may have, and we're more serious about the plot than we are in the Discord. Feel free to check us out! <3
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.