aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
getting closer and closer to opening up my second site and im super nervous. i feel extremely comfortable with the people i'm staffing with, but i cant help but feel like I'M gonna be the problem.... weh
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
double post whoops but i absolutely forgot to code a coding guide and guide to using the templates on our site but now that im thinking about it... i purposefully forgot. orz
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,224written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
I've been gone for what feels like months. Yet somehow both my sites are still going. Picked up like we never left. I guess it helped that literally every member also was fairly absent while I was. I just hope life stays together enough to keep them going x.x

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I'd love to do something similar to a D&D game but on a forum.

A digimon rp following a specific group of PC digidestined.

Isekai a classroom of PCs ala So I'm a Spider, So What?

Lemme DM your roleplay adventure. It sounds like a fun and unique experience.
pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
i'm starting to really appreciate small sites tbh.

the panfan i'm running, if it stays small, will need fewer and fewer restrictions as we go on because i don't have to reserve things for new members if we're not getting new members. excited for it tbh.
last edit on Oct 4, 2022 17:31:10 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliasThe Moustachioed Greek
pronounshe/him
240written posts
Kostearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kost
Kost Avatar
D-d-digimon!
illidan main Avatar

the panfan i'm running, if it stays small, will need fewer and fewer restrictions as we go on because i don't have to reserve things for new members if we're not getting new members. excited for it tbh.
Having a smaller memberbase also makes it easier to run events, activity checks, etc. It's also nice being able to memorize all players and characters' names since there is a finite number of them. However, I get extremely nervous thinking what will happen when/if we lose our most active posters and have to find a replacement.
pronounshe/him
792written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Kost Avatar
illidan main Avatar

Having a smaller memberbase also makes it easier to run events, activity checks, etc. It's also nice being able to memorize all players and characters' names since there is a finite number of them. However, I get extremely nervous thinking what will happen when/if we lose our most active posters and have to find a replacement.
that is absolutely true tbh. if you lose key members, plots just fall apart and go nowhere. though you can always have looser activity requirements so that those members can come back whenever.

i just appreciate not having to do half the things large sites *need* to do. and like i'm not saying doing those things is a bad thing. if you're a site that gets several new members a week, you do have to do things like limit popular canons or run post-based activity checks. but man, it's so nice to have that stress.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
798written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
it's always incredibly satisfying to see members excited and having a good time with an event, especially when it's one you've poured a lot of time, energy, effort, and priorities into. it's just day one but the pay-off thus far is pretty damn great.

coming soon.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
desperately wish i could shut up the little voice in my head that pops up every 4-5 months to inform me that the site Needs A New Skin Or Else No One Will Join It (tm) (c) (r), both because i do not wish to get on this treadmill of stress + anxiety and because my skin design inspiration is on a timer about three times that length tbh