write a reply

How did you come up with your username(s)?

pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
Iโ€™m a big scary ocean monster. Thatโ€™s it. Thatโ€™s the tweet.

jk I just like mythology and Scylla chose not to succumb to her depression about being turned into a monster by someone else. I vibe with that.
210written posts
Khaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Khae
Khae Avatar
Well, I honestly don't remember what went through my head when I went with Khae.... But one of my oldest user names was Creepy Ninja and that was a slightly funny/interesting story. It was back when I was roleplaying as one of my oldest characters, Sven Kenji, and he wore a cloak all the time. People kept calling him "Creepy Ninja" so I was just like "okay that's my name now". Been like that for the longest time until I changed it to Khae a few months ago.
pronounshe/she
25written posts
claireearned bits
offlinecurrently
claire
claire Avatar
snowflakes flutter & the north wind blows.
i am just.............. a litle creacher

i've never used this username on any other site and i apparently registered here in 2018 so i think i must have been in some kind of phase
269written posts
Kei โšธearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei โšธ
Kei โšธ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
got the name kei from gantz
i was also under the username visual kei on other resource sites, just came to mind one day cause i love visual kei
completely not original but i'm just a normal noodle
932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
My brother was a theater kid and around the time when I joined my first resource site, they were putting on the Gypsy musical. One of the songs from it is "You Gotta Get a Gimmick." I didn't even like the song that much, just the phrase ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ As for when I join rp sites, I just go with words I like the sound of.
shiz maker
pronounsThey / Them
112written posts
offlinecurrently
โœฐ Destiny Bond Avatar
Drowning in a flurry of emotions, come back to the surface stronger.
so my actual username is "pieaesthetics" because my old ooc name was Pie06 and that was a silly name i had came up with when i was in middle school, although I picked Destiny Bond as my permanent name for everything- roleplays and here- because it feels deep, and also because when i thought of it i was playing pokemon, lmao. I also had a thing where i used to make my ooc names from the different types of forums, but it got hard to keep track of. I guess to wrap it up, the usernames i've had are

• Pie06
  • Blu
  • Reu
  • Shredded
  • PokeTrainerPie
  • Destiny Bond!

last edit on Sept 18, 2020 0:35:21 GMT by โœฐ Destiny Bond
pronounsshe/her
45written posts
evarainearned bits
offlinecurrently
evarain
evarain Avatar
To get up after a defeat is more admirable, than the strength to lose.
I decided to change my username. I used to use evarain on lj ( livejournal ) but decided to use Lafayel for rp boards. And I decided to switch back to my old username again. Lol.

But I love the rain and my first username was Everina. So add eva + rain = evarain. โค
last edit on Jan 16, 2021 1:41:43 GMT by evarain
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW