pronounsshe/her
540written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Alright so this isn’t gonna be formatted AT ALL because I’m on mobile so bear with me...

Also staff, please remove this if this isn’t the right place to post this thread askdjksksm

I’m not looking for a site to role play on, but more like I’m advertising myself (specifically, a skin that’s 90% completed) to someone who will PROMISE me that this custom skin will be put to good use.

Please note that at the time when I made this skin, I was making a Monster Hunter RP and held that theme in mind. So this theme is:

- Dark scheme
- on Jcink (as the thread title states)
- uses profile applications (like Megalomania)

To preview the skin, here’s the live preview: dragonator.jcink.net/index.php

- You can make a monster hunter RP and I can hand over the “dragonator” url if you wish
- If not I’m down to help out by finishing coding the portions that are yet to be coded (the main profile doesn’t have variables plugged in yet for the sake of previewing how it’ll look in-with)
- more than happy to code info templates to fit with the skin
- also more than happy to reformat the header so that it will fit with whatever RP theme you’re running

What I’m asking for in return: nothing, I don’t need bits or money I just want someone to put this skin to good use, that’s all. A good candidate would be someone who has more or less a site concept fleshed out (existing sites are also welcome!) and are lacking the means to give their site a graphical boost.

Simply respond to this thread or PM me. Do note that I won’t be back home until next week where I’ll have access to a computer to help you install this skin, and it’ll give me plenty of time to field in any responses (if there’s any, that is!).

Thank you!!
pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
If this hasn't been spoken for already I'd be 100% down to use it for Mega since I don't have much time to code my own skins anymore.

And that profile application is just...beautiful omg I want it bad!

Feel free to DM me (hiraeth#4161) if it's available and we can discuss deets!
pronounsDOLLAR / DINERO
103written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
immortal by design.
This. Is. Gorgeous. I also would love to use this skin for Halation (currently proboards but I've been considering shifting over to Jcink for -shifty eyes- reasons).

I don't want to step on any toes, so I totally understand if it's a first come first serve deal. If available, I too would love to discuss details and things! My discord is Kojihime#9751 if that would be a better means of communication for you!
last edit on Nov 12, 2018 5:30:18 GMT by KOJI
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
540written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
Apologies for everyone who’s contacted me!!! I’m still away from my usual method of getting online but today is my last day of travel so hopefully by the time Monday rolls around I’ll be able to field through everything :)
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
540written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
Thank you everyone who have expressed interest and/or have reached out to me! I've chosen a candidate so this search is officially over!

For those who are still in need of a skin, may I suggest checking out our collection of premade Jcink skins that's available on PixPerf?

Dolten♦ Avatar
This skin is boss af, it's sexy and so nice = ) you think about making a white skin ?????

I have made light premades so far: Magnolia is pretty light but there's also a pastel light one more recently which is Waste it on Me. Consider checking out 's skins as well as commissioning him if they're not what you're looking for!

iota Avatar
You know, I haven't thought about converting to profile apps, but looking at how this skin's app was executed, I might consider. :| XD My next skin for KD will be a light skin so I'm not volunteering sadly ;;. Buuuut, maybe one day in the future when I can afford it, I would love to commission you for a skin :)

Depending on my workload, which is usually hectic, I'm not sure if I'll be ever open for commissions yet since I still need to build an extensive enough portfolio to advertise myself, heh! But should you ever require any assistance or tips, I'm always around! You know where to ping me! :3c

pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Dolten♦earned bits
offlinecurrently
Dolten♦
Dolten♦ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
, Highkey I love that Profile application. It's so nice and well designed ( question are you teaching any time soon cause I would so love to learn some tricks and stuff from you?
last edit on Nov 13, 2018 23:38:13 GMT by Dolten♦
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
540written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
Dolten♦ Avatar
, Highkey I love that Profile application. It's so nice and well designed ( question are you teaching any time soon cause I would so love to learn some tricks and stuff from you?
In the case of a profile app, it really depends on what kind of site you're running and what custom fields/variables you're planning on putting in! 

I may or may not consider pulling together a tutorial sometime, depending on time!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.