write a reply

gamer confessions

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
as a dante enjoyer

these daily dante notes updates have really been hitting me super hard. geninuely i feel so sorry for them like the consistent notes about how they wish anyone would talk to them or tell them things. like having amnesia and people accomadating you is the ideal yeah??? but having amnesia and it being an active uphill battle to learn stuff ... makes me real sad
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
731written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
specthare Avatar
May 16, 2023 22:05:33 GMT @specthare said:
press F for ow2 pve.
honestly who was even surprised at this point. things have gone so far down the tubes since jeff kaplan left lmao

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
Kuroya Avatar
oh no not me eagerly counting down to jing yuan's banner-

don't look at me and my new disney princess anime man and also e5 march-

last edit on May 17, 2023 23:31:32 GMT by Kuroya

211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
mintiee Avatar
how on earth do folks play a game beginning to end without getting distracted by other new shiny games?
taking all of my self control to finish witcher 3 before i follow the crowd and start zelda ...
this is meeeee

i still haven't finished witcher 3 DLCs because i got distracted by other games. same with breath of the wild (and now totk is out wowo)... with open world games, i find it hard to finish them completely because they're so expansive. i'm finding it much easier to finish linear games that don't let me run around and get side-tracked lol
last edit on May 22, 2023 19:53:24 GMT by siel