write a reply

gamer confessions

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
do i know what i'm doing in limbus? no

me trying to clear this event boss truly has just been the realization of that. it keeps decimating me and now i'm just like oh. gosh. i have to think about how to do stuff- realizes i don't know how to do stuff- uh oh

needless to say.... i'm going through it. i wanted the don but i don't think that's happening.
aliasBremusa
pronounsShe/They/Mew
50written posts
Bremusaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bremusa
Bremusa Avatar
they would find each other in any universe to get another divorce <3
My gacha luck has been particularly wild lately? First I pulled Nahida in Genshin at 11 pity, then I got her weapon while randomly rolling on the weapons banner, then meanwhile in FGO I got one of the best 5* Servants in the game on a random 11-pull, then got Nero Bride (who I've wanted for years at that point), then got the 4* Nero to NP4 using two single pulls.

I have no idea how this happened, but I'm thriving.
aliasBremusa
pronounsShe/They/Mew
50written posts
Bremusaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bremusa
Bremusa Avatar
As much as I love fighting games, I'm genuinely so bad at them. Keeping track of combos and in-depth mechanics makes my head hurt, but I don't quite button mash, either. The end result is my singular brain cell ping-ponging around trying to remember what the character I'm playing does best.

Anyways, this is my Melty Blood: Type Lumina propaganda. I'm a Red Arcueid and Dead Apostle Noel main.
aliasfel
pronounsthey/them
59written posts
pardofelisearned bits
offlinecurrently
pardofelis
pardofelis Avatar
on all levels except physical, i am a housecat
its so hard being friends with people who are super competitive about games. i'd like to be able to enjoy a game without having someone flex their builds and damage on me every five seconds bc im BAD AT GAMES JFKALSFSDFH

i wanna just whack things until i somehow win in peace
aliasBremusa
pronounsShe/They/Mew
50written posts
Bremusaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bremusa
Bremusa Avatar
I started an FGO JP account specifically to get Sodom's Beast/Draco after her third ascension was released today. I got her on my first 11-pull! Which is great for me, as a Nero lover, but I'm also still in awe of my gacha luck...