aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
I legitimately am putting together a 'feel better' pack for myself in case I need it for FFXIV's new patch storyline tomorrow. 

EXARCH PLEASE! PLEASE BE OKAY!

aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
In FFXIV, Dancer has a skill that lets you choose a "Dance Partner" from the members of a party, and said person shares your buffs...

When someone I choose as my partner dies a lot... I have no problem choosing someone else :'D funny when it is a 4 person party and I have to give it to the healer or something. /petty

coming soon.
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
Finally got all the 3H heroes from the latest banner in FEH…

…at the cost of all my remaining story orbs. God. I have run out of easily-abusable orb stashes. Thank hell it’s month switch over tomorrow so I can get more orbs…

aliasNwah
pronouns¯\_(ツ)_/¯
239written posts
Noireearned bits
offlinecurrently
Noire
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Noire Avatar
No cracks, no breaks; no mistakes
I've recently worked my way up to IV in my "play all the Final Fantasies" series, and I've reached an important realization

I love bards, yo
Like can you believe people don't like Edward?!
Nono, I don't care at all about Damcyan castle or his tragic backstory or anything like that; just give me all the spoony bards with their magical harps and ridiculous skills and let me wtf my way to victory on everything, plzkthx

Barbs are when you wanna beat a boss
Bards are when you wanna beat a boss with style
Sorojin's Labyrinth
pronounsshe/her
138written posts
✿ honeybee ✿earned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ honeybee ✿
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
two trucks
i've been really considering replaying pokemon colosseum and gale of darkness. i was never able to finish them when i was younger, but i remember really enjoying them despite how much trouble i was having. orre is pretty underrated imo but i hope it makes some kind of come back one day :)

also miror b's retro groove is really good. there's nothing more to that statement, i just really like it lol

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
i've been really considering replaying pokemon colosseum and gale of darkness. i was never able to finish them when i was younger, but i remember really enjoying them despite how much trouble i was having. orre is pretty underrated imo but i hope it makes some kind of come back one day :)

also miror b's retro groove is really good. there's nothing more to that statement, i just really like it lol

Yessss, the Orre games are the best Pokemon games! I've been nuzlocke-ing through Colosseum, which I... absolutely do not recommend, it is PAINFUL, but they definitely hold up very well. =u=b
aliasNwah
pronouns¯\_(ツ)_/¯
239written posts
Noireearned bits
offlinecurrently
Noire
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Noire Avatar
No cracks, no breaks; no mistakes
Finally played Among Us with the group for Wednesday game night
There was one session where I kept running into a pal on West while everyone in East died, and we did that awkward sus dance for a bit y'know?
But several body reports together later and we started playing unofficial hall monitor, figuring we'd check cams, win via tasks, etc.

Anyway, he snapped my neck for the victory
Sorojin's Labyrinth
211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
Noire Avatar
Finally played Among Us with the group for Wednesday game night
There was one session where I kept running into a pal on West while everyone in East died, and we did that awkward sus dance for a bit y'know?
But several body reports together later and we started playing unofficial hall monitor, figuring we'd check cams, win via tasks, etc.

Anyway, he snapped my neck for the victory

i admit when i play Among Us i'm always praying i don't get Impostor because i suck at lying and honestly it's so much work to kill people and get away with it? i just want to keep my head down and complete activities. i blame Stardew Valley for my grindy work ethic