Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ninelie Avatar
amethy Avatar
SN-EX-8

SN-S-1-A says hello

THAT TOOK ME A DAY. :CATCRY:!!! But. I think. I will stop here. Here. No more. My sanity (both IRL and in-game). Wasted to trying to CM SN-EX-8. After succeeding in practice but then getting owned thrice in the real deal. ; )))))) how many rocks is that ; ))))))

but hey at least i completed four mirror stages!!!! KHDKFHDSF

(i would like to thank someone in the animanga rpc here who put their Nearl Alter as their support unit.........................i am grateful.........)
last edit on Nov 19, 2022 18:49:07 GMT by Deleted
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
amethy Avatar
ninelie Avatar
SN-S-1-A says hello

THAT TOOK ME A DAY. :CATCRY:!!! But. I think. I will stop here. Here. No more. My sanity (both IRL and in-game). Wasted to trying to CM SN-EX-8. After succeeding in practice but then getting owned thrice in the real deal. ; )))))) how many rocks is that ; ))))))

(i would like to thank someone in the animanga rpc here who put their Nearl Alter as their support unit.........................i am grateful.........)

Please feel free to add me! O/

hover + icon by 旳---
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ninelie Avatar
amethy Avatar

Please feel free to add me! O/

EKSDHF THANK U (for best boy too!!). I can only contribute my Nian and Hoshiguma (not max-leveled) for mirror stages.. but they should be ok!!! loml after I realized they can counter the spewers so good ShEeSH
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
sleepy Avatar
approaching a month into this AK obsession and getting my ass beat by my first CC, actually very fun!

but also if anyone has a surtr s3m3 i am. on my knees. pls end my suffering

currently have e2 90 surtr s3m3 up (along with e2 90 thorns s3m3 and e2 1 honeyberry)

kuroya #8919

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Jenesis Avatar
and here I needed a support with my full e2 team ;-;

tbh even i've had to use a lot of supports this cc and i have a lot of e2 90 m3 operators - sometimes it's just not having the "right" units raised up high enough i'm currently speedrunning irene + warfarin rn for memes and lumen + honeyberry for elemental healers, we aren't gonna talk about it-