write a reply

gamer confessions

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
am seriously considering spending all of my cancer rocks to spark Nian + her skin ksdhfkhdf and here u thought i'm only here to simp for the male characters, but no, Nian is best, lumen is free, and the new upcoming male operators are only on a good-to-have basis...

think i'll be ok!!! justnotmysavings!!!

(would be nice to get all three sisters though hm :thunk:)
last edit on Aug 3, 2022 13:48:41 GMT by Deleted
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Genshin has me by the hair and hasn't let go in a year. I've researched characters, translated with native speakers. I've gotten so into this stupid game. I've been playing every day for over a year now. I don't even need a map to navigate Mond or Liyue for items.

I also play Mayoi/BSD mobile and I'm just like, 'hahaha, I love bandage gremlin and the orange dog' with absolutely no care for nuance, I just like to hear them yell on their attacks.

I play games on one mode or the other apparently.

aliasAcrylic
pronounsThey/Them
38written posts
tik☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
tik☆
tik☆ Avatar
This simulation is broken, could I get loaded into a new one?
I will abandon any game that doesn't keep my interest, I do try to come back to the ones I have left, usually unsuccessfully. I guess nowadays I struggle playing anything that takes more than two braincells to operate (so anything other than call of duty and goat simulator)
The Decline
the chalk prince
aliaslua
pronounsthey / them
974written posts
citrinitasearned bits
onlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
sometimes i remember that the game 'journey' exists and i get emotional all over again. there's something about going through the game with a complete stranger in a randomized co-op but still somehow making it work and getting to the end with the two of you... it feels good?
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
(Themis) not sure why, but it's two times now that when there's a banner with the SSR splitting between Marius and Artem, I... keep getting Artem duplicates... In Lost Gold there wasn't a more lenient pity so I didn't end up getting Marius, only 3 Artem SSR? And in this one-- thank god for hard pity, because I got 4 Artem SSR cards before the 100th card :pain: 

... I kinda fucked up because I've been saving for the Tideborne (was it) SSR card and the gufeng one but err. Hm. Tough now.

I blame my bad mood for the impulsive spending =v=b
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
the fact that kingdom hearts as a series doesn't patronize its audience with difficulty options despite being for children, while also committing solid game design choices, remains a reason why that series is one of the best. just beat Xaldin on critical and hoo boy it is a fun game.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i am literally begging genshin players to stop letting mhy off the hook for things they definitely don't deserve to be given a free pass on