pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
805written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
I miss playing new games, but I find most of the time I don’t have the energy to invest in things I actually have to pay attention to lmaooo 🥲
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
976written posts
yuanearned bits
onlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
sorry for the double post--

i am finally learning how to work artifacts in genshin. my character builds are still smoothbrained but they're getting better! just don't look at my xiao's def stats
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I've become the crazy lady who does spreadsheets in genshin cause I want all my Mondstadt characters to triple 9's and fully ascended. Levels are so much easier to farm than talent books. Talent books 7-9 are stupid and they can come at me for that.

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
... I have a stupid affinity for farming simulation fishing... I will 9/10 out fish my friends in levels and show my insanity and love for fishing in games.
143written posts
Stallasearned bits
offlinecurrently
Stallas
Stallas Avatar
ACT IV: HOOLIGAN TALES
Do I play gacha for husbandos, yes I do.

Pretty happy with Heathcliff - R-Corp 4th Pack Rabbit

It's my duty to at least bring awareness to this game, so: Limbus Company is a PC/mobile gacha game made by indie(?) studio ProjectMoon, their third game to date (all of their games take place in the same dystopian sci-fi universe). They are known for very story-heavy games. You're the manager on a bus ride to hell (literally) fighting all sorts of monsters, crazed people, and all-powerful corrupt conglomerates. You're joined by your 12 groupies (Sinners) that you control who are all based on different stories/figures through history (Heathcliff, Don Quixote, Ishmael, Yi Sang, etc.).

It's unique for a gacha game in the sense that there are only 12 characters all the way through and you start with all of them, you just roll for alternate 'versions' of them - where they've joined different organizations, had different pasts, different skillsets, etc. as well as use different 'artifacts' distilled from SCP-like monsters.

Gameplay is a bit technical and obscure especially if you're not used to the franchise, but once you clear something you can autobattle it. It also seems like you can ignore most technical stuff unless you're super into teambuilding. We will see.

It's very gruesome and metal and lots of people die. Viewer discretion is advised.

last edit on Feb 27, 2023 15:44:14 GMT by Stallas