gamer confessions

pronounsshe/her
89written posts
plumearned bits
offlinecurrently
plum
plum Avatar
and i'm infinitely falling
update: instead of finally opening rf5 and triangle strategy i opened story of seasons: pioneers of olive town for the first time since september and it may be a mediocre game but there i was on my farm for a week in-game doing farmy things :sweat:
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
431written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.

I used to be really good about finishing a game start to finish, but the stack that I have right now is absolutely appalling and so the only thing that gets done nowadays is my Genshin dailies oops.
pronounsshe/her
89written posts
plumearned bits
offlinecurrently
plum
plum Avatar
and i'm infinitely falling
Asu Avatar

I used to be really good about finishing a game start to finish, but the stack that I have right now is absolutely appalling and so the only thing that gets done nowadays is my Genshin dailies oops.

ME!!!1 except i haven't even been doing my dailies (zzz)
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
lopsided gatcha luck electric boogaloo

did a random 10 roll for tears of themis the other day and got two new luke ssrs (i swear he's two-thirds of all my ssrs, that boy does not want anyone else kicking down my door) and a new marius sr in the same pull.

my first 10 roll on the fairy gala for twst got me 3 of jamil's card, another 2 srs, and a random azul ssr. leona's limited ssr popped up within another ten.

got my guaranteed 5 star in arknights popping within 5 rolls the last couple of banners and i won my 50/50 for ayato too.

my secret really does seem to be not being uber mega invested in my pulls ngl
last edit on Jun 1, 2022 10:20:17 GMT by Kuroya

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i'm now playing 3 gacha games at a time because life punched me in the gut and it feels easier/less commitment to boot up mobile games than 'proper' games.

the sad fact is my fingers feel itchy because i wANT TO PULLLLL but my dad got me 1 silverash and 2 mountains in a twenty pull spread so uh. i couldn't gamble much ig... 

( but technically maybe i can try again for marius' heaty forehead, but isn't his birthday literally this month??? that, and im still salty at getting 3 artem lost gold SSRs /shakes fist )
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i'm really enjoying tears of themis adding past events as permanent dlc without most of the rewards

wish more games would do that tbeh

aliaslovelorn, ll, lorn
pronounsshe/her
129written posts
lovelornearned bits
offlinecurrently
lovelorn
lovelorn Avatar
you carry the aura of the stars
i need 2 stop playing gacha not because i'm spending money because i'm firmly f2p but i'm playing dislyte alchemy stars (sort of but im on and off), genshin, and i want to play honkai star rail + want to get back into epic seven. what am i but a fool
last edit on Jun 4, 2022 23:52:53 GMT by lovelorn
aliasGhoul
pronounsShe/Her
15written posts
ghoul666earned bits
offlinecurrently
ghoul666
ghoul666 Avatar
after 2 years of playing this game, i finished my first savage tier with bis & a few pinks/purples; and now we're making the big jump and gunning down our first ultimate. i know it'd be out of our league, but i highkey wish it was DSR instead of TEA.
last edit on Jun 14, 2022 0:37:35 GMT by ghoul666