write a reply

gamer confessions

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Been playing Theatrhythm lately, and ngl, it's really reinvigourating me to try again on my "play all the FFs!!!!" quest

I stopped in IV: After Years and just never picked it back up because the episodic nature of the story wasn't vibing with me, but it was still really cool to see how the dev's approach to game-making evolved in I-IV, with each title adding a new piece of something we'd consider 100% Mandatory Vidya today

... Also, II still remains my favourite of I-IV
Literally just because I stumbled on some random cave I was way underlevelled for but decided to clear anyway, beating the boss with this ridiculous "2 backline mages chain-healing the tank, 1 backline mage bouncing between damage and healing as needed, and 1 frontline tank dual-wielding shields" strat, and any game that lets me dual-wield shields is just an instant 20/10 for me
pronounshe/him
906written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
crunch Avatar
the things i would do to reclaim all the time i wasted this past week making yet another non-functional skyrim modlist for no reason

i don't even fucking like skyrim that much why do i keep doing this

idk sounds like a normdal day of playing skyrim to me
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
new support being obnoxious?

drown him

turns out he can't cleanse Nautilus Q or R, and his heal isn't big enough to get through Naut's damage output with a decent all-in adc behind him.

at least this finally differentiates nautilus and leona meaningfully, because Leona kinda just stares sadly as all her shit is cleansed while Nautilus goes "you will die now."

haven't tested the matchups but I think Rell will also be fine. Pyke is a tossup because he kinda blows ass if the enchanter can heal, and his CC isn't very good, but if he wins lane he might go crazy. Blitzcrank probably also fine. he also doesn't have enough significant sustained healing to manage a poke mage, but he can enable jinx and caitlyn to poke back, so who knows.
last edit on Mar 24, 2023 16:07:47 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
After thinking for 1000 years, finally got my copy of the wonderful life remake!!! it's so nostalgic!!! tons of stuff I wish they didn't change, but I'll take what I can get ;v; they're whacking me with all the small details. and I actually understand the whole cow mechanic now lsnslsjslska

now I only hope I can plant my trees ... in the corner. to save real estate. otherwise my investment will perish. my milk money goners.

i will also treat a certain npc very good. because I know. I know. (cries) 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Crying but also I must let people know. If anyone's getting the new Story of Seasons remake, the Wonderful Life game... 

Please note that if you choose the non-binary gender option, you will not be called papa. You will not be called mama. Fair? Fair!

Instead you will be called by your name by your very cute toddler. 

I just wanted to make sure I can woo the entire marriage candidates goddanggit T~T