906written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
amethy Avatar
Crying but also I must let people know. If anyone's getting the new Story of Seasons remake, the Wonderful Life game... 

Please note that if you choose the non-binary gender option, you will not be called papa. You will not be called mama. Fair? Fair!

Instead you will be called by your name by your very cute toddler. 

I just wanted to make sure I can woo the entire marriage candidates goddanggit T~T

You can marry anyone regardless of your character’s gender. Gay marriage has been in the series now since the FOMT remake.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar

You can marry anyone regardless of your character’s gender. Gay marriage has been in the series now since the FOMT remake.

Y e a h, come to think of it I was hella sure of it for FOMT, but when it came to this game it might have caught me off guard because they asked for pronouns, not gender, and they/them is included, and I thought the game wouldn't care so much about the pronouns and... skdfhskdhf

Silly me for suddenly worrying about the specifics. Now I have to deal with a child who can't speak properly but can say your name very accurately. Am I your parentttttttttttt wahhhh
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
i've been playing milio nonstop because he's an actually fun ACTUAL support. someone the other day accused me of being a 'new champ abuser' and i'm here like: oh god maybe i am though i genuinely play him bc i love enchanters
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,729written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
JRPGs repeat the same information too much. Like, they'll explain something in one cutscene then fifteen minutes later they'll explain it again in a different cutscene. You know, just to be sure you remember the thing that happened fifteen minutes ago.

I really really wished they stopped doing that.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
proud to say i am gacha-game free for the last 2 weeks. wasn't too hard because i just got too busy/tired to even boot up arknights orz i wanna stop getting fomo'ed to death by themis' pretty cards too anw :pepehands:

... alas, it will only remain so for 2 weeks, for i will now board the train. choo chooooo to my death (silently, because there's no sound in space)

edit: rly wanna choose the dude but i dont think i cant stomach 'RuLEs aRe MeanT To Be BROkEN' oml
last edit on Apr 26, 2023 8:33:57 GMT by Deleted
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
amethy Avatar
proud to say i am gacha-game free for the last 2 weeks. wasn't too hard because i just got too busy/tired to even boot up arknights orz i wanna stop getting fomo'ed to death by themis' pretty cards too anw :pepehands:

... alas, it will only remain so for 2 weeks, for i will now board the train. choo chooooo to my death (silently, because there's no sound in space)

edit: rly wanna choose the dude but i dont think i cant stomach 'RuLEs aRe MeanT To Be BROkEN' oml
I went femme because her JP voice is Ishikawa Yui, I'm pretty sure, and I'm a sucker for 2B from Nier.

hover + icon by 旳---