pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
How does one go about getting a diagnoses for... Something? I feel people misunderstand me a lot and it has really affected a lot of things in my life and it feels terrible to have no one to turn to because of it. Is something wrong with my brain? Why can't I be a normal person.
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
peach Avatar
How does one go about getting a diagnoses for... Something? I feel people misunderstand me a lot and it has really affected a lot of things in my life and it feels terrible to have no one to turn to because of it. Is something wrong with my brain? Why can't I be a normal person.

Kinda depends on your nation of residence, but usually you go to the general practitioner or whatever is your equivalent of a first line of medical assistance, and you describe your mental issues and whether it's possible you may be neurodivergent. From there, the roadmap will probably be explained to you.

In my case, I went to the GP, explained my suspicions and that I had been sorta-diagnosed in my youth (but psychologists aren't qualified, psychiatrists are). Then I had to visit a psychiatrist who did a medical anamnesis, whereupon the diagnosis was acquired.

Do note that being frequently misunderstood or having a communication disorder doesn't necessarily mean you're abnormal. 
last edit on Mar 19, 2024 21:05:07 GMT by traveller
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Read s classes that i raised (esp web novel; free fan translation in tumblr) for a guy troll-gifting a rich guy pink hot yarn for his bday and said rich guy not-trolling using it to make handknitted clothes for other guy who doesnt know how to react to receiving such a personal gift bc he doesnt love himself and has an enpty nest syndrome since his life has only revolved around taking care of his younger brother so he struggles to understand his own preferences but rich guy does and repeatedly happily provides but he’s also as much as a troll as the disney princess milf and

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliasvale
pronounsthey/them, he/him
71written posts
valeearned bits
offlinecurrently
vale
vale Avatar
"Hmm... Are you comfortable talking to me, Itsuki?"
lol... i'm eepy (it's 2:39 am and i am currently making myself a coffee) super eepy guys
"hello, i'm nazuna nito, a member of ra*bits!"
art credit @ ryoko kui - dungeon meshi official art
236written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
Lifehack to generate more hours in a day:

Prohibit yourself from accessing social media* except for five minutes every four hours.

10/10 would recommend, I'm getting stuff done

* Yes, that includes Discord
last edit on Mar 20, 2024 18:22:00 GMT by traveller
"Someone's got to die today and you have got the final say. You? Or your crew?"
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,533written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Dear pixel

Today i found out i an a lightweighg

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,224written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
eulalie Avatar
It's supposed to not be 32F anymore. Where is my upper 40F/lower 50F weather? ; A ;

my brain corrected this to 32 Female....

I need to stop reading reddit stories.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW