Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
796written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
just learned about the remarkable life of ibelin and honestly, i think the fact that WoW gave that young man a chance to live a life outside his home is deeply relatable as someone who had pretty extreme agoraphobia for a while.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,562written posts
offlinecurrently
dark balls of sight
Part of the Furniture
dark balls of sight Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
I posted the suzaku fish meme in batoto and too many people are asking me if it’s real / the sauce… icb they’re both ancient history now…

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounsAny
590written posts
offlinecurrently
Extra Dimensional Cat
Part of the Furniture
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
I know this has been asked before but I kept forgetting and can't find the answers. Are there any good randomizers for like profile hovers? I'd used randimg in the past but it doesn't really work anymore. It's always having issues.
aliasLloydTheSchnauzer
pronounsShe/her
657written posts
Lloydyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lloydy
Part of the Furniture
Lloydy Avatar
I know this has been asked before but I kept forgetting and can't find the answers. Are there any good randomizers for like profile hovers? I'd used randimg in the past but it doesn't really work anymore. It's always having issues.
I know of one but, unfortunately, you have to pay for it. It's called Lensbump. Eventually, it will be free but no idea when. That's the only one I can find that actually works. 
The Power of Belief
no angel
alias██████
pronounszimzala/bim
239written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
highly responsive to prayers
someone posted gifyu.com/ a while back. works pretty well.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW