aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,595written posts
offlinecurrently
eat drink breathe let’s play
Part of the Furniture
eat drink breathe let’s play Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Was looking through the human experimentation tag and ran into alive! 🫠 i remember how deeply that impacted me… and how it remains unfinished cause the author suddenly passed away. Right when it was ending… they even cancelled the anime adaptation that was announced…

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
63written posts
capsellaearned bits
onlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
bex Avatar
dare i ask for furry/cutesy animal type artist recommendations who take commission? i am brainstorming christmas already and now have a furry in my life

takoyakisquid's commissions are on waitlist, but their little furry chibis are really cute & i feel like hit my specific niche of appealing furry art... sevenpills too, but they're also for waitlist rn. tsunsune also does some pretty cutesy creatures. if you're looking for straight up furry (& not as much cutesy animal) i found lezified who has some pretty sick pixel comm stuff, too... & sharkvibez's bust comm options are pretty sick. i have learned that there are not as many furries on vgen as i thought there was
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,595written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
Had a dream about the alatiris tree in the village my cousins and i used to monkey around in. It wasnt anything prominent but it’s still really nice. Makes me think being a child is all about making random memories to look back to

Edit: no i still havent forgiven those same cousins who overwrote my digimon world 3 file I TOLD THEM EXPLICTLY NOT TO!!! EVEN FOR A HYPERACTIVE KID GRINDIN IN THAT GAME IS HELL
last edit on Oct 16, 2024 2:55:52 GMT by eat drink breathe let’s play

sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,595written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
crazy how the solution to my fatigue… was eating… cus i havent eaten for 12 hours… crazy

pronounshe/him
801written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
bex Avatar
dare i ask for furry/cutesy animal type artist recommendations who take commission? i am brainstorming christmas already and now have a furry in my life
hello i draw cute animals if you like my stuff we can talk

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/him
912written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
ace. Avatar
haven’t rp’d in months. does anyone want to thread (right here on pixel-perfect)

Des walks into the thread, a big frown on his face. “im so edgy and angry!” he declares, and then finds a dark corner to sit in where he could brood about his life.
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,595written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
ace. Avatar
haven’t rp’d in months. does anyone want to thread (right here on pixel-perfect)

Des walks into the thread, a big frown on his face. “im so edgy and angry!” he declares, and then finds a dark corner to sit in where he could brood about his life.

Tanz, standing at 6 feet something with ripling muscles and immortal abs, and hair that is of a perect thickness to wear one of the hats she’s always wanted to wear, has a pumpkin spice latte on her hand and an anti angy weapon on the other.

pronounsthey/them
212written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
ace. Avatar
i'm so starved for cae rp i just decided to write a starter. bon appetit

The skies were rainy and grey, as if this were a tragedy rather than a comfortable ending to a series of horrific crimes. Specks of water drizzled from the sky, their intentions without malice or deceit, only to mix comfortably with the muddy filth upon the earth. It speaks to the tragedy of this world that mankind is much the same. For no child is born with an evil heart, yet the majority of men leave the world a pitiful sinner.

Sovana was a small, out of the way village in the westerly plains of Etruria. Farming hamlet that it was, it felt unsuitable for judging such a prolific traitor. Yet it was widely understood that if they attempted to transport him to the capital, then it was likely that he would cut all their throats and escape. If they intended to execute him at all, then they had to hold the trial immediately.

Lucius stood upon the wet podium and ignored the cold wetness that was beginning to accumulate at the back of his neck. His voice was dusty with disuse, but it grew stronger as he read out the charges.

“We have convened here so that the accused may stand trial according to the fair and equitable laws of the Republic of Etruria-Hadasht.”

A strong wind howled as it tore through the village square, drowning approximately half of his words out. Lucius clenched his teeth in order to prevent them from chattering. Whatever his desire for a hot bed and a mug of hot mead, he intended to see this through.

“He is accused of extorting members of the Senate, assassinating a representative of the tribune, and plotting conspiracies against the Republic.”

The magistrate squinted at the prisoner through the rain, his health poor and his clothes ragged even at this (safe) distance.

“What do you have to say in your defense?”

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,838written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I will absolutely encourage rping on Pixel as a hilarious joke, I'll even make a thread for it and merge all your posts so it can be funny specifically to me. I will even join in.

And I was just thinking about making a supernatural slapstick haunted city rp cause I wanted more stupid sh*t in my life.

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
813written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
Neko Avatar
I will absolutely encourage rping on Pixel as a hilarious joke, I'll even make a thread for it and merge all your posts so it can be funny specifically to me. I will even join in.

And I was just thinking about making a supernatural slapstick haunted city rp cause I wanted more stupid sh*t in my life.

pixel perfect open group thread rp era lets go

on a similar note. played alice is missing the other day with a few people and god i'd love to host a game of alice is missing now.
last edit on Oct 17, 2024 4:48:33 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW