write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
does it make anyone else kinda sad that the 'pet-peeves' thread has dwarfed all the other discussion threads.

it makes me kinda sad.

edit: with the exception of rp confessions, but that thread isn't all that different.
last edit on Aug 17, 2018 4:31:50 GMT by Deleted
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
eliza Avatar
does it make anyone else kinda sad that the 'pet-peeves' thread has dwarfed all the other discussion threads.

it makes me kinda sad.
I think it's just because it's easier to pop in and have something to say. It's an easier answer when the direct question is 'what has annoyed me in the past' compared to more complex things.

Also it feels nice to vent. 
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
iota Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
is it depression, lack of muse, or lack of interest? tune in next week to find out why posting is a thing i've never met
Lack of interest/lack of "muse" in something you usually enjoy are symptoms of depression. -pets-

*coughs* i actually kind of. separate the three into categories when it comes to me not posting. hence why it was an actual somewhat valid question. the categories do intersect a bit but. basic breakdown below just so this isn't an endless ramble here for no good reason:

lack of interest is, to me, a lack of other people's interest - aka i'm not posting because i'm caught up or i'm feeling like my character isn't really wanted around the site. or i'm not wanted. basically i'm not posting for factors outside of me and my moods, but it can start bleeding into the other two.

lack of muse is when i lack inspiration or the desire to write for a specific character - aka i'm not posting because it's a struggle to try to get anything for that particular character. i might be posting on other characters on the same site or even sometimes the same character on a different site, but i'm just not feeling that particular character on this particular site, which can be anything from "nah i don't want to do this specific thread today" all the way to "i have literally negative idea what i originally intended with this character and this is not good". basically i'm not posting for internal factors specific to me but it's somewhat bound to a specific character(s) on a specific site and not an overarching thing for a site.

depression is what i'm using, for lack of a general better term, more or less to hit at me lacking the desire to write literally anything for a specific site or even overall. it generally comes from a combination of the above two categories, and it is actually the worst, since this period tends to come around with me shortly before i end up taking a long hiatus or maybe even leave a site because when it gets to this point, it tends to actually start negatively effecting my mood. basically i'm not posting for internal factors specific to me but it's something that spans across a larger area, usually across an entire site rather than a small handful of characters.

........ in writing that out, i have decided my new "random" thought is that my brain is a mess and i really need to go outside more.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
The age old question.. where should I host my forum XD 

Even as I move my canine rpg onto jcink, in the back of mind I'm doubting if it will do well XD cos I notice PB seems to be the place for animal rpgs. 

Such randomly annoying thoughts ahahah 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW