pronounsMale
1,736written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I just had the greatest dream. It was just this beautiful mix of Avatar the Last Airbender, Suikoden, and Gundam. Now that I'm awake I'm really disappointed such a thing doesn't exist.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,367written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
it's a good thing that i finally hit a bit of a wall with this skin.

i need to actually do things that aren't just skinning myself into the abyss. like post. or write up important site updates and events oops.

pronounsshe/her
35written posts
chirpearned bits
offlinecurrently
chirp
chirp Avatar
decay will feed the bloom
My dad and I used to play a ton of Age of Empires II together just for fun, but it ended up something super nostalgic to me and it's amazing that there's such a huge community for it online. I found a streamer that does massive community games on thursdays and they're so entertaining to watch. It's such an old game. It doesn't look appealing. I don't like other games of the same genre, like Age of Mythology or whatever. But goddamn I'll always love AoE II.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Mouse Avatar
I've never been more ready and willing to just give up then I am right now.

Hang in there, bro. You can do it. Something may seem dark or impossible, but in due time it'll pass. The roller coaster ride will continue, but so long as there are ups there's something to look forward to. /rubs
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
i feel like it's all in my head at this point but i feel like my laptop's adaptive brightness somehow turned itself back on despite me doing everything in my power to turn it off
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW