write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Sometimes I really hate the way I am especially when I know there are countless others in the same position as me and they are doing fine. Is it in my genes, the way I was raised a combination of both? Who knows, all I know is one minute I'm fine, the next I'm questioning everything I am.

An example of this madness is, I make a post, no likes, someone else makes a similar post bam likes. Suddenly I'm questioning my worth, and hating the liking system, thinking it's a popularity contest! And then finally settling down and realizing how dramatic and ridiculous I'm being. But the feelings when they come are so strong and consuming. And then I just feel exhausted after it all, and think about all the posts that have 0 likes, and the people behind them don't care.

I mean there are some really cool people on here that I secretly admire because of how free they appear online, like no insecurities ever bother them...but maybe that's just how they present themselves, and they are actually like me (most of the time), fretting and keeping it hidden from others.

I just wanted to write about this. I hope maybe next time I'm feeling dumb like this I can read back this exposing message of my inner workings and not feel so worked up.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
811written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
all i have left to do for thesis is write my conclusion, fix my bibliography, and edit. submission is the 29th. oh my god i'm so close. i want to Cry.

coming soon.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
the urge to make a forum discussion post thingy to find out where people are from. Not like in a creepy stalker sort of way, but like... a cultural experiences kind of way.

pronounshe/him
911written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
lancelot Avatar
i wish disney would've explored more about the history between the collectors vs titans in the owl house hnghh ;;
i will never forgive disney over the injustice that is the owl house as a whole
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,837written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
AkiraTsunami Avatar
the urge to make a forum discussion post thingy to find out where people are from. Not like in a creepy stalker sort of way, but like... a cultural experiences kind of way.

Do it.

Also staff note: If you feel like something could cause infighting/controversial/vague post galores, please message me and I can see what I can to host a thread myself and let people talk for a short period of time discussion wise. I basically just want to make sure I'm here to make sure nothing ends up on fire, kthnx

In other news, my random thought is I finally completed something that took me six months in game and I have to do it even more for the next area and I want to throw myself into lava. (If you guessed the trees in Genshin the answer would be yes.)
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
811written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
CEL Avatar
all i have left to do for thesis is write my conclusion, fix my bibliography, and edit. submission is the 29th. oh my god i'm so close. i want to Cry.

update: conclusion is DONE, i can edit and do citations in 1-2 days max. oh my god its nearly over

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW