aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Every morning I wake up, ready to face the world with a smile, a cup of coffee, and a team of ferocious squirrels as my life advisors. Together, we'll conquer anything from late buses to unresponsive Wi-Fi routers. Watch out, universe!
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
Don’t let fool any of yall.

Mans contains more fun than a theme park. 

yes please. do enjoy the roller coaster ride.

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,836written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
it's crawling in my skin when I keep seeing this thing and I'm not sure if it's a break for me if I see it on a site but it's getting there. But hopefully I don't have to deal with it, lol.

aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
242written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
thinking about how one of my students went bright red when i said hello back to him yday after he got shoved at me by his mates during sports day and im just like... boy you said to me "may i come in?" in perfect english before your speaking test last month surely we're past this point of embarrassment :(((
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Neko Avatar
it's crawling in my skin when I keep seeing this thing and I'm not sure if it's a break for me if I see it on a site but it's getting there. But hopefully I don't have to deal with it, lol.

neko out here making my brain sing the first half of that because linkin park. .-.

do these wounds also never heal?

aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
552written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
i've come to think that being a hard / dark topic or no limits writer is really tough.

for example, what some people say they're okay with content-wise does not equate what they are actually okay with. you can be respectful and warn / tag wherever possible but for some it isn't enough. even just writing said topics with other consenting folks in your own bubble is a risk. all of which are all just general observations on a multitude of experiences throughout my entire rp career.

it'd be nice if there was more acceptance or tolerance esp. for those of us who try to tread gently and be respectful. a wishful thought but i wish nonetheless. :sob:
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Anyone else having issues with their notifications? All of mine are turned on but when I just found a post where someone quoted me but I had no notification at all. Lol the irony of this is someone is going to quote me answer and I won't it. Oof. Well if I miss anyone's reply I apologize about that. 
last edit on May 26, 2023 5:01:42 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW