Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
FYE Avatar
Mouse Avatar
I bought my first car today.
wonderful! what kind?

A 2015 Chrysler 200. It's super nice and a lot better than what I thought I'd get for my first car.
pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
There’s been a recent trend of people refusing to talk issues out with each other like grown adults and instead being petty and pathetic that I’m not particularly fond of. Can someone please come to my work and tell the head chef to start acting his age? I’m so tired
aliaswissh
pronounshe/him
169written posts
FYEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FYE
FYE Avatar
for your entertainment ;D
light Avatar
it's a lot of good sites out, but 2 many "member driven" w/o direction. and y'all letting ppl w/o driver licenses drive. bring back direction and steer the boat pls.

i think this is part of why i fell out of rp.
i gotta know where i’m going, man. i’m aimless without someone holding my hand.
discord: wisshfye
aliasFrosty
pronouns*shrugs*
177written posts
«Fr¤§t¥»earned bits
offlinecurrently
«Fr¤§t¥»
«Fr¤§t¥» Avatar
On my Devil May Cry shtick again
light Avatar
it's a lot of good sites out, but 2 many "member driven" w/o direction. and y'all letting ppl w/o driver licenses drive. bring back direction and steer the boat pls.

This. But as staff how exactly do you even attempt to take back the steering wheel when most people's answer is to just stop RP'ing on the site? Or just not engage with the plot/lore also for that matter...

Random thought: Changing role play culture is hard af yo. Even when it comes to small stuff on your own sites.
last edit on Jun 24, 2023 3:47:25 GMT by «Fr¤§t¥»
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
i had a dream last night that jcink vr was a thing and the banner of a site was so beautiful i cried. the closest i could ever achieve to that would be like a gif or something but. please. it was so pretty.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW