Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/him
796written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
"running a small private pokemon site using this cool ttrpg system i found might actually be cool," i say to myself. "it doesn't penalize players for picking 'weak' pokemon, it has room to make things unique, and it would be fun for a small site..." and then i remember i'm just emotionally exhausted lately.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Totally not me beating myself up for ignoring the site I am meant to be opening, and actual paying job to go on a 6 hour coding session just to get an earworm/thoughtworm out graphically. >.>
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
not to be rp confessing in the random thought thread but man do i always feel really bad whenever i wanna rp with my wol because i have no desire to thread with ocs/wols anymore due to how badly i've been burned on no one else being as remotely into it (either because they don't rp their wols in the first place or they regard the game as a setting to build within rather than a cohesive story to enhance) but i also always feel like i'm burdening/annoying any canon rpers to want to rp anything with them since now i'm interjecting my personal oc into the middle of their business + making it ~all about me~ when really all i want is some gosh darn story consistency in my life + the canons stick around where other peoples' characters do not

this is entirely a personal problem but one that really sucks since if there's ever been a character i've most desperately wanted to tell the story of over the years but never gotten the chance to since no one else was interested, it's been him
last edit on Aug 10, 2023 3:21:38 GMT by Kuroya

aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
not to be rp confessing in the random thought thread but man do i always feel really bad whenever i wanna rp with my wol because i have no desire to thread with ocs/wols anymore due to how badly i've been burned on no one else being as remotely into it (either because they don't rp their wols in the first place or they regard the game as a setting to build within rather than a cohesive story to enhance) but i also always feel like i'm burdening/annoying any canon rpers to want to rp anything with them since now i'm interjecting my personal oc into the middle of their business + making it ~all about me~ when really all i want is some gosh darn story consistency in my life + the canons stick around where other peoples' characters do not

this is entirely a personal problem but one that really sucks since if there's ever been a character i've most desperately wanted to tell the story of over the years but never gotten the chance to since no one else was interested, it's been him
I know I got sucked away from your panfandom (plus for some reason Inez + Panfandoms can not stick together no matter how much I try); but with that said, as a HEAVY canon roleplayer, if you ever wanted to like.... chat, discuss or even open up dialogue for a 1 on 1 rp somewhere somehow. Hit me up! I will write with you somehow someday Kuroya!
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

pronounshe/him
796written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Kuroya Avatar

unfortunately i am stuck in ARR forever because at the end of the day Warcraft is just a better gameplay experience for me. otherwise i'd probably play Yda for u in this convoluted story thing.

but i actually know what it feels like to wanna tell stories and not being able to because no one wants to write them or your fandoms are too obscure or just not popular enough in the panfan space.
last edit on Aug 10, 2023 14:51:00 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Jenesis Avatar
the eternal struggle between "existing sites have too many members/too much member contributed lore already" and "new sites tend to die in a few months"
GAH! Mood.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW