write a reply

Post a Random Thought

257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Cringe culture sucks, but one particular subset of cringe culture I find particularly irksome are those who shame others for consuming media that isn't targeted at their age demographic, and/or that's "well past its time".

See, one of my hobbies as an adult is consuming media from my childhood/teens. I.e. Playing the video games I always wanted to play but never managed to do so (or alternatively, played but never managed to beat back then), or watching the cartoons/anime/movies I always wanted to watch when I was little but never managed to.

Unfortunately, it seems among my peers who know about this hobby of mine there are always those who like to cringe over how I'm consuming media that is either way past their time (I.e. That I should be more "up to date" with my tastes), or that isn't targeted at my age group. (Due to having aged out of its target demographic long ago)

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
Drama for drama sake. Miss me with it please.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
Inez Avatar

This is a probably a good time for me to slink out from behind the curtains where I normally am and be precautious to say...
Reminder! if someone is causing drama, please report it so we can handle it swiftly and not have a 10-post commotion!!

But also same
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
nox, the HR department Avatar
Inez Avatar
This is a probably a good time for me to slink out from behind the curtains where I normally am and be precautious to say...
Reminder! if someone is causing drama, please report it so we can handle it swiftly and not have a 10-post commotion!!

But also same
LUCKILY, it's not on Pixel :D, this place is my happy place
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
just spent way too long converting the arknights class icons into usable font icons

they do look good tho...

last edit on Aug 22, 2023 11:16:01 GMT by yuan
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
yuan Avatar
just spent way too long converting the arknights class icons into usable font icons

they do look good tho...

Those are gorgeous - that's my random thought
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW