aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
805written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
can men who give terminally online, manchild, or incel energy please stop trying to ask me out or get me to fix them i swear this is the nth time this has happened, my ghosting skills are tired

coming soon.
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Work Rant: I've always wondered why my co-workers seem to dance on eggshells with me. Despite me trying my hardest to be kind and considerate of anything they need. We'll it's because they expect me to flip on them, kind of like my boss just did to me. I'm second in command with the company so I'm a 'boss'. I got scolded for giving into things my co-workers ask, but...I don't agree with that mindset.

Yes I get being a boss you have to scold or say no to certain things. But I don't agree with dismissing anything a co-worker wants. I don't want to 'flex' my power by turning my nose up at them because I know best. Their suggestions, wants should always be considered. Otherwise you're just playing a stupid game, of pretending there is equality when there isn't. Mind you I love my job, and my boss, co-workers etc, but I'm realizing there are still flaws that crop up here and there and it's just disappointing when everything looked so perfect in the beginning.
last edit on Sept 19, 2023 18:12:16 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,739written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
CEL Avatar
can men who give terminally online, manchild, or incel energy please stop trying to ask me out or get me to fix them i swear this is the nth time this has happened, my ghosting skills are tired

I know this is a serious issue, but it has me cracking up. Ty.
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
next khunbam hug when Avatar
i wish i had an angel for one moment of
Fun fact, me and my best friend honestly would play this in the background while we were cleaning, we had a whole silly list of epic songs. I thing another one was 'I NEED A HERO!!!' etc etc. We don't do it anymore, but this line brought back memories for me. ♥
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW