aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,552written posts
offlinecurrently
not telling gender
Part of the Furniture
not telling gender Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
my autism meltdown suddenly struck and i feel bad yelling at someone over the phone (not directly; was on speaker and about to end the call) and im here to let out some off that guilt :< ugh.
last edit on Nov 14, 2023 1:05:23 GMT by not telling gender

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,552written posts
offlinecurrently
not telling gender
Part of the Furniture
i need people to understand how funny kururugi suzaku is

he looks ok and fine on the outside but he's actually so depressed and it somehow becomes entangled with the supernatural powers of the mc trying to help him not to unalive himself only for not wanting to die to become his superpower on the process losing his memories throughout when that happens and despite clearly being mentally unstable to those who aren't aware of what's going on he's still made a high ranking soldier working for the emperor anyway like IT'S JUST SO REAL. DEPRESSED DUDE WHO BECOMES MORE MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND THE GOVERNMENT IS LIKE YES WE WANT HIM PLEASE

Finishing up the main story today

God he’s so funny look at him

Funny traumatized lad with a prototype weapon of mass destruction always within his fingertips im sure nothing terrible will happen from this combination

pronounshe/him
418written posts
Salmonearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salmon
Salmon Avatar
i need people to understand how funny kururugi suzaku is

he looks ok and fine on the outside but he's actually so depressed and it somehow becomes entangled with the supernatural powers of the mc trying to help him not to unalive himself only for not wanting to die to become his superpower on the process losing his memories throughout when that happens and despite clearly being mentally unstable to those who aren't aware of what's going on he's still made a high ranking soldier working for the emperor anyway like IT'S JUST SO REAL. DEPRESSED DUDE WHO BECOMES MORE MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND THE GOVERNMENT IS LIKE YES WE WANT HIM PLEASE

Funny traumatized lad with a prototype weapon of mass destruction always within his fingertips im sure nothing terrible will happen from this combination

FINE I’ll watch Code Geass
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,552written posts
offlinecurrently
not telling gender
Part of the Furniture
Salmon Avatar

FINE I’ll watch Code Geass

last edit on Nov 14, 2023 3:15:17 GMT by not telling gender

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW