aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
799written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.
there's a different kind of chaotic energy in the vc when you (bad aim, used to lagging computers, scared of the horror genre) stream the resident evil 4 remake and keep dying while your rl friend, also in vc, is reviewing for her chemistry board exam and dying at the same time but both of you need the company so you don't go insane.

there were actual tears coming out of our eyes from the amount of laughing we did once we found the leon model costumes and god, i did NOT realize how quickly time passed

coming soon.
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
Ordered my presents little at a time over the span of the last 4 months, that way I'm not broke for December. Or stressed, lol.
last edit on Dec 1, 2023 18:39:26 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
212written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
ink Avatar
taking care of all the boring stuff that goes into setting up a site and i'm just like. wtf. people do this for FUN
Ain't this the truth... preach it...

Also... no idea what to get for dinner. Probably tacos.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,822written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed

Normal People (like my nurse): "Oh you like that music, do you know this song, my husband was singing it- I think it has such an artsy video [hums it out] "
Me, recognizing it in three bars: "Bad Apple, a remix by Alstroemeria Records. You're thinking of the video with the shadow art - I also want to die now"
Her: "Ahhh! You're so smart!"

No woman I will be haunted by that song until I'm long past dead. Like the AOL dial up tone.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW