Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️ Avatar
Google isnt helping…

But what is the esper/guideverse i have been seeing… someone explain

Do u want short version or long version?
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,549written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Empress Yuki Avatar
Google isnt helping…

But what is the esper/guideverse i have been seeing… someone explain

long im not a coward

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Empress Yuki Avatar
long im not a coward

Very well. Buckle up. It's going to be a ride. /dons on teacher's glass and brings out whiteboard

So basically, Esper/Guide verse is a genre that follows closely with alpha/omega verse with a few different caveat than omegaverse.

Esper is someone who has powers, mostly combative powers like flame manipulation, etc,etc. This combative power makes them powerful, however, they have a very significant drawback. They will accumulate bad 'energy' that can make them go insane and be incredibly destructive.

This is where guide comes in. Guide will take away that 'bad energy' and soothe the esper. Esper won't have to worry about going insane again when they have guide to dispell the bad energy for them.

Now as to how they dispell the 'bad energy'? A simple answer: Physical intimacy and sexual intercourse.

Oh and esper/guide typically have ranks. Guides can only guide the espers if they are compatible.

Which brings us to compability rate. To ensure both the guide and esper wellbeing (more so with espers since espers need to use their power to kill monsters), the compability rate must be high, at least 50%. This is to ensure their energy did not reject with each other during guiding.

The higher the compability rate, the higher the chance the guide will be sucessful.

So, that conclude our crash course on esper/guide verse. Any question?
last edit on Dec 1, 2023 11:34:10 GMT by Empress Yuki
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,549written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
Empress Yuki Avatar

Very well. Buckle up. It's going to be a ride. /dons on teacher's glass and brings out whiteboard

So basically, Esper/Guide verse is a genre that follows closely with alpha/omega verse with a few different caveat than omegaverse.

Esper is someone who has powers, mostly combative powers like flame manipulation, etc,etc. This combative power makes them powerful, however, they have a very significant drawback. They will accumulate bad 'energy' that can make them go insane and be incredibly destructive.

This is where guide comes in. Guide will take away that 'bad energy' and soothe the esper. Esper won't have to worry about going insane again when they have guide to dispell the bad energy for them.

Now as to how they dispell the 'bad energy'? A simple answer: Physical intimacy and sexual intercourse.

Oh and esper/guide typically have ranks. Guides can only guide the espers if they are compatible.

Which brings us to compability rate. To ensure both the guide and esper wellbeing (more so with espers since espers need to use their power to kill monsters), the compability rate must be high, at least 50%. This is to ensure their energy did not reject with each other during guiding.

The higher the compability rate, the higher the chance the guide will be sucessful.

where did this come from? What is its historical origins

Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Empress Yuki Avatar

where did this come from? What is its historical origins

Esper/Guide verse is quite popular in shounen-ai and yaoi genre. I've noticed they carry similar premise, despite having different titles. Historically, they start off as sentine/guide but somewhere along the line it changes to esper/guide. Try looking the TV show, Sentinel. It derived from there.
last edit on Dec 1, 2023 12:00:08 GMT by Empress Yuki
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
807written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Mouse Avatar
Surgery is a week away and I was nervous at first but now I'm just feeling numb. It's hard to explain.
I think anyone who has had any kind of surgery before understands what you mean. At least I do. Mine was nowhere as serious as I’m sure yours probably is, but I remember not feeling anything about it other than just it being something that was going to happen- and I had no thoughts or feelings on it. I just felt like it was gonna happen to me. I dunno if that’s anything what you’re feeling, but know that you’re not alone. Good luck man.
sdkvnklweanl;
pronounsshe/her
1,549written posts
offlinecurrently
butch knight 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Part of the Furniture
dogs got into fighting through the glass doors and while i tried resolving it calmly first i ended up yelling and that worked. I’ve raised my voice before to snap them out of that. What i dont enjoy is losing my cool even though it was just shouting. Have a strongly negative emotion toward that but at least i just feel kind of embarrassed and hence why i am posting this here in our communal journal so it can slightly stop bothering me at the back of my mind

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW