aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
233written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
i am 95% sure the only reason a) there's a bunch of stray cats constantly screaming around my housing area and b) one woke me up by yowling at 4am (and i couldn't gte back to sleep after) today is because my neighbour has been feeding them. i am sleep deprived as shit and i'm so pissed that it's because of a cat that i don't even have the privilege of owning
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I make sure I go over to my neighbor's after lunch cause I get awkward when she forces me to eat food, lol. I love her but sometimes I just want to eat a pack of crackers and eat a larger dinner cause I know that my husband and her love to go out to eat and I am so tired. Please stop kidnapping me to eattttt. I love you all, let's play a board game instead.

aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
243written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
Last week or so, I've been like "why am I so depressed and unmotivated lately" and feeling down on myself only to have to repeatedly remind myself that I had a death in the family and a stroke in the family within less than a month of each other AND around the holidays & my birthday. Very "it's a cow farm, there's going to be cows". Life's shitty and it's okay to be sad sometimes.
last edit on Feb 17, 2024 0:59:41 GMT by Beetle

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
193written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
This is something I stand by: It’s impressive to make something, anything.

Even if something doesn’t turn out the way I wanted, be it writing, or art, or some fumbling with code, I think about how it would be worse if I hadn’t tried at all. If I had stopped as soon as something didn’t turn out the way I wanted, or didn’t function the way I intended, or I made some silly mistake, I would obviously be not be at the point I am at. There’s always something to learn, some experience to be gained, and fun to be made in not getting caught up in the idea of “This will be bad”...

and the process is fun too, admittedly, as long as I don’t get stuck in a cycle of negativity.

I love looking at my old art, even from months ago, even from years ago, and comparing it to my art now — there’s visible progress, but it also makes me appreciate what I’ve made, as it is rarely as bad as I remember it. I’m good at making sure I don’t compare my art to others in ways that aren’t useful — I note techniques, etc.— and it’s useful to compare my art to my older art. There is very tangible and visual progress I’ve made by sticking to it, and sticking to it...is so damn difficult, but I gotta make art!

This is a subject I’m super passionate about and can and will ramble on about it for text walls
I was just thinking about while I don’t do 1x1 RP anymore, an RP partner saw the art I sent of my character and said something like “I wish I could draw like that” and I just told him that it isn’t too late to start. I really hope he picked it up!

:sob: I love art so much
Catscape Meow!
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,536written posts
offlinecurrently
ditto become human
Part of the Furniture
ditto become human Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
It brings me great joy when fictional characters i like are even a bigger simp than i am

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW