aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I got a figure of my favorite character design from my favorite artist tragically not the right color palette, but you KNOW WHAT, CLOSE ENOUGH, and I am living.

I have her set up on Cheddar's record player so she's the first thing aside from WALLS and DOORS you see walking into the apartment, and I just get so dang happy every time, sdkjlfhdskjfhds.
last edit on Nov 6, 2018 19:50:08 GMT by pharaoh leap
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
tiefling Avatar
jcink skin: just follow these easy instructions
me, breaking everything: like this?

i could just slap together a proboards thing but also i want to tempt Kuroya to join :3

omfg that's so nice time for me to scream into the abyss

nah but also real talk, the easiest way i've found to jcink is to skin in codepen first and then transfer over. variables are god. as are set-ups where you can just display: none entire member groups.

83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
i appreciate ur belief in you but no im just being premade until I'm sure I want to smoosh my face into learning how to code for a site that'll last, y'know?

edit: i found the page i needed finally after crying to my cats for 20 minutes
last edit on Nov 6, 2018 23:16:07 GMT by tiefling
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
tiefling Avatar
i appreciate ur belief in you but no im just being premade until I'm sure I want to smoosh my face into learning how to code for a site that'll last, y'know?

edit: i found the page i needed finally after crying to my cats for 20 minutes

lmfao i just saw some of the nicer things you've done on proboards and tbeh it's not too hard going raw code to jcink skin c: but either way there's a lot of nice jcink premade skins out there (heck man, there's a good few nice ones released on p2), so that's not a bad route to go either.

also please give your cats many pets for me because they are good cats.

Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
jaronart Avatar
tfw scratchpad didn't save ur code so ur super code heavy plotter is now gone like zip zilch nada

i thought they auto saved when input a command or did shitty internet did tht 2 u?
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW