pronounsshe/her
570written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
I thought I wouldn’t need to bring my laptop to this five-day trip because there are SO MANY THINGS TO DO in Hong Kong but now that I’ve found some down time I want nothing more than my laptop to tinker on some final touches on a skin or some codes and assjgklsjals&:$;

This might be a good time to check out those “Internet cafes” I see and read about in mangas. /chinstroke

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
My mother literally has two people that LIVE with her that know EXACTLY what I'm hoping for on my birthday, and Christmas. And yet she still INSISTS to just buy me things that she wants, so that I'll just give them to her instead of taking it, because "I'm so hard to shop for." 8|

... Anyway on the bright side my birthday's coming up and I'm excited. I dunno what to do for it, but I'm excited.
last edit on Nov 7, 2018 13:41:24 GMT by Miss Melonade ♥
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,564written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i somehow managed to dodge a very very intense burnout by the skin of my teeth, but i haven't completely regained my motivation to finish some things that people are waiting on me for *shakes fist*

i'll get there
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
venom calling eddie a loser and then falling apart when he's called a parasite is honestly such a mood.

but also real talk, when are we gonna get eddie calling venom "sweetheart" and "dear" like he does in the comics because my soul is ready for them to take this next step in this disaster of a relationship.

venom for best romcom of 2018 tho

aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
I'm such a socially anxious chicken-shit now that discord chatting scares me.

I'm trying to push myself to re-find my info and log into it after only using it for like a week years ago, but I've put it off so long I can't even remember the names of the people I've told I'd give them my info when I get back. @

But I know it's becoming the default instead of cboxes, so I need to take a chill pill and realize it's not a big deal.

But logical brain knows one thing, and the anxiety disorder knows another. 

Edit: Everyone is always super nice to me too! I don't have any negative experiences to blame. 

But I overthink things. Like right now since I'm finding myself back here trying to over-explain more. I'm going to just force myself to stop typing and not come back to edit this again. 

last edit on Nov 7, 2018 21:30:59 GMT by kappaccino
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
i have some ideas with a few faceclaims that i absolutely love, but i don't know where to go with them.
the struggle is real rn

update to this, but i've pretty much impulse wrote a whole character since posting before....
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW