aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,592written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
SPIRELE Avatar
WHY CAN I ONLY GIFT 10 TIMES A DAY ON LEAGUE.

let me buy my members skins.

gifting 10 times a day is a stupid cap, riot needs to let people love other people >:(
last edit on Dec 2, 2018 20:57:49 GMT by M A E !
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,566written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
kannan Avatar
can i just express how happy i am to have found this place? ;w; a good, pleasant hub for the rp community has been hard to find.

you all rock.
i love u.

keep at it <3

you rock too <3
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
it's that time of year where i can be fine once second, and the next moment i'm terrified my very presence will annoy anyone.
me, casually staying on invisible for the entire month of decemeber until i can get my mind to stop being a shit.

it's gonna be a long month ya'll
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
665written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

comin to terms with the fact that you can't protect the ones closest to you from all the harms of the world really is difficult

pronounshe/him
586written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
light Avatar

you can only be nice for so long toward everyone, and the moment you go off you're gonna be in the wrong.

if being nice is a chore, take a step back. it's okay if you're mad but it's important that you stay in tune with your energies - moods if you prefer it to be called that. Realize you're mad, take the steps you need to address that. It's okay to be mad. Take a step back, make it clear you're not in a good mood and troubleshoot your own thoughts before you approach the situation. What you can't do is let being mad take over you, because then you ARE wrong. It's an emotion, not a characteristic.

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
665written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

me, to a friend: we don't need to ship all of our characters together. let's leave it all open so other ppl can come along. whatever happens, happens. i haven't even really thought abt what to do with such and such yet

me, approximately 20 minutes later: here's a playlist for our new hot couple™, some memes that would fit well, 36 tragic scenarios for them to go through, a drabble on how they could possibly fall in love, some cute gifs that show they belong together, a few qu--

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW