write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
Good Friend - Omg I am so sorry I haven't posted on the site lately - been super busy IRL, my dog passed away, I have so many assignments & just haven't been in the mood to do anything.

Me - /smiles *Sees them on OTHER site with 5+ characters, 400 post and member of the month position*

NOTSOGOODLIAR Friend - One day I will get my muse back /fake cries

Me - /unamused
last edit on Dec 15, 2018 21:59:49 GMT by pixie pie
pronounsthey/them
103written posts
verbatimearned bits
offlinecurrently
verbatim
verbatim Avatar
pixie pie Avatar
Good Friend - Omg I am so sorry I haven't posted on the site lately - been super busy IRL, my dog passed away, I have so many assignments & just haven't been in the mood to do anything.

Me - /smiles *Sees them on OTHER site with 5+ characters, 400 post and member of the month position*

Me - /unamused
this so much like, i understand sometimes your muse swings one way or another but there's no reason to lie abt things. ive caught people lying all the time for stuff that is easily checked and its blood boiling tbh.
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
verbatim Avatar
pixie pie Avatar

Me - /unamused
this so much like, i understand sometimes your muse swings one way or another but there's no reason to lie abt things. ive caught people lying all the time for stuff that is easily checked and its blood boiling tbh.

Just own up to that crap you know? That way I'm not at least waiting for something that is never going to happen.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
665written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.
verbatim Avatar
im wine drunk and for once i dont feel like dying

then there's me, plum wine tipsy
legit crying to my bf over how good class 1-a from bnha is
if one eats, they all eat

aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
good things that happened today: got out of work early, went to a christmas party with the best yankee swap gift, and after four days of having to carry a 90lbs dog up a steep flight of stairs, he did it all by himself.

bad things that happened today: that sickness that's been lurking for weeks finally struck. sore throat, bad cough, and losing my voice.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
rav⭑ Avatar
good things that happened today: got out of work early, went to a christmas party with the best yankee swap gift, and after four days of having to carry a 90lbs dog up a steep flight of stairs, he did it all by himself.

bad things that happened today: that sickness that's been lurking for weeks finally struck. sore throat, bad cough, and losing my voice.

8c feel better soon rav
take my cough drops

edit: started a new podcast thinking i was in for some wild medical fiction. turned out to be medical nonfiction. sometimes i really question why real life is the way it is
last edit on Dec 16, 2018 6:19:28 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
87written posts
Tabrisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tabris
Tabris Avatar
If I had not been corrupted, I'll take you along with me at that moment and hold you gently.
Christmas gifts sorting and wrapping~
*wraps sisters' gifts in brown paper bags lying around*
*adds washi tapes for a bit of design*

Note I'm planning to write:
"I'm the best eldest sister you'll ever get, guys."

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW