Post a Random Thought

Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Neko Avatar
mobile fighter g gundam / dark/demon gundam is what I've been binge watching and it's amazing.

I went bananas over G Gundam when I was a kid. Probably will do the same once I find time to rewatch it. It's so ham and wonderful. And the OST is still pretty damn good.
pronounshe/him
586written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
You can tell if your day will be good based on who's surrounding you. Choose the ones who make you smile or motivate you in unique ways.

I always love who I'm around and if I don't, I find ways to improve it.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,370written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
do you ever see an opinion where you're just. "look. you're entitled to your opinion and you can keep it but listen.... i don't even know where to start explaining to you how wrong you are."

aka you can pry tasm2 from my cold dead hands, i'm always going to love it more than anything that the original trilogy ever produced ever.

pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
Gonzo Avatar
you either die lawful good or live long enough to see yourself become chaotic evil
i made this post after i put a handful of ice in my pocket, walked to my room, then proceeded to put the ice in the drink i had in there and realized the monster i have become.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,541written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I had a big long rant here I figured probably was too much for this thread, skjdfhlkdjfhsd, but to summarize, I'm livid that society - particularly the retail branch - not only encourages people to act like raging psychotics, but rewards them for it... all while simultaneously stomping on people who are kind, or at the very least reasonable people. >:/
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
me: I'm hopeless in face to face social interactions, but I shine when communicating via text.
also me: -attempts to worm my way into conversations by dropping movie/song/book titles, etc.-
someone: Born and raised in South Carolina, never knew my father.
me: Bastard out of Carolina? <:

A few years ago, I went through a phase where I could drop song titles to anything. I had no Self Control, but I was (and very much am) Out of Touch with a lot of modern music. And vice versa, as I was met with "What You Talking About?" on numerous occasions. "Spice Up Your Life," I muttered, dejected.

Don't Ask Me Why I'm like this. I'm just Good At Being Bad.
pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.
Neko Avatar
Not quoting since I've seen this several times and I am too lazy to do so, this brutally honest stuff interests me. I've been told a lot of times I'm brutally honest and respectful but they just don't like the thing I said- henceforth sometimes I'm a 'dick' but I always would love to hear this conversations. The idea of these biases/fallacies are so interesting that I sometimes wonder was I supposed to be a linguistics major.

It's so much more of a diverse area and it isn't always that simple. I've been called a dick and brutally honest & respectful. I need to figure it out better so I can personally adapt my speaking style to a less combative version. Not mainly for the internet cause, well I don't honestly care enough most of the time, but for my job mainly. I'm going to t2 for a promotion and I really don't want to deal with people screaming at me and it's my fault cause they dropped their phone in a toilet.

Also. I want more crazy calls man. It's so nice. So, the aliens are speaking through the gmail app on your iphone. Please do tell me more, customer.

Just passing through dont mind me.

I find for me personally its largely a matter of intent. Being a dick happens when you're aim is to be malicious. Being honest is when you're simply saying what actually happened/is on your mind with no other intent behind it. I consider myself honest and the sort that says the things a person doesnt always want to hear like "hun you're being incredibly lazy this week i know its been long but its time to get your shit together and do the dishes" some might find calling someone lazy rude by default because its seen as a negative word but if you're being lazy..... You're being lazy. Being a dick to me is more about tone and being like "alright you lazy slob do the dishes already" they both have the same goal but one is with a more malicious intent, the other is just using the less delicate term because it still applies and can be said with making the phrase automatically assholish.

K back to holihellweek with me save me
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW