aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,541written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
It's been four years, and I still don't understand what "waiting for twenty-two" is supposed to mean. :/
pronounshe/him
586written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
It's been four years, and I still don't understand what "waiting for twenty-two" is supposed to mean. :/

It's probably them saying that they're waiting for the age that doesn't have the 'excitement' behind it. Most people countdown until they reach certain ages so that they can do things like drive, smoke, drink, etc. but 21 is usually the last age for most of those things. It's either that or something more obscure based on where you heard it from
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
onlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
there's something about aesthetically pleasing movies that just envelop you in this weird, gross, warm feeling through the eyes. like, some examples, being "the clovehitch killer", "blue is the warmest color", "if i stay", "me, earl, and the dying girl", and "it's kind of a funny story".

another random thought, i finally watched love, simon. it was good but also bad. it was entertaining, but not amazing. but that's just my opinion.

eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,593written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
was dpsing the vault with healing and. oh my god. i get that this person was new to the vault and that excuses my first death to holy chain, but i literally typed in party chat "run away from who you're chained with to break it." vee raises me and we're still chained i guess aND SHE RUNS??? TO ME???? HELLO????????????????? THATS NOT WHAT I SAID TO DO?????????????????
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW