write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Siggi's drinkable yoghurt was on sale today, so I tried some... and it's very good. :| It says "all natural five simble ingredients, no high fructose/corn syrup, no aspartame, no sucralose, no stevia, no artificial colourings, no preservatives, 10 billion probiotic cultures." I don't know about this 10 billion thing, but I do know... it's gooood. It's not really sweet and it's pretty heavy, so it's really satisfying...

-Rambles incessantly over this dairy product I should not have because I'm allergic to the proteins in dairy, but damn is it good-
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
valka Avatar
UMU Avatar
Fookin' where so I can make an alt/drag you into a party with my main so you have a lvl70 tank/healer to rely on

cactuar ;D

UM DO YOU HAVE AN FC BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I HAVE ONE AND STUFF

sidenote Strawberry Cupcake is on cactuar and she's that alt that made it to stormblood holy carp those odds
pronounsThey/ Them
14written posts
Clockwork Galaxyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Clockwork Galaxy
Clockwork Galaxy Avatar
All the plots!!!
I'm so excited for this random 'ship that happened accidentally in our last thread! I can't wait to see where it goes from here! :D

18+ | Lax Activity Rules | LGBTQIA Friendly | Diverse | Welcoming | Friendly Staff | Intermediate to Advanced | 1 Year Old | Small Community | Many Open Canons & Wanteds

THE GUIDEBOOK
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
UMU Avatar
UM DO YOU HAVE AN FC BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I HAVE ONE AND STUFF

sidenote Strawberry Cupcake is on cactuar and she's that alt that made it to stormblood holy carp those odds

i have an fc now! i ended up joining the one mentioned in the ffxiv thread on ww because..... y nawt, ya feel-

-----

that feel when you don't have a song stuck in your head, but larryzaur saying "thank you, heaven on high" on repeat

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
M A E ! Avatar
small brain: shadows
slightly bigger brain with synapses firing: wendigo
galaxy brain: gashadokuro

I cringe just saying this, but I think I read a fanfic about one of these guys once.

I looked at the Wiki page for five minutes like, "wHY DO I REMEMBER EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS REALLY VAGUE JAPANESE CRE- ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh."
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW