3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
iota Avatar
Togasko Avatar
love how the staff here are such trolls in that forum game. Its funny to peep in there now and then.
I still think we should bombard it and catch the off guard :| -paints warriorstripes on cheeks- :|xD

Still plotting against us? Do I need to post more sad cat pictures? :<
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kitten4u Avatar
iota Avatar
I still think we should bombard it and catch the off guard :| -paints warriorstripes on cheeks- :|xD
Still plotting against us? Do I need to post more sad cat pictures? :<

SAD KITTIES WILL NEVER QUELL THE PASSION IN MY HEART!!!
I think...

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
does anyone ever want to rp bad or funny moments of life? like give me,

- fwbs where both parties think each other is into them, they are actually not at all
- a guy has his first heroic moment, trying to rescue a girl from bullies and he throws a punch! but he hurts his hand instead because he has never done this before
- long distance relationships
- sibling plots where it's actually sibling-like. down to the weird names
- a teacher or mentor/student where they are equally frustrated with each other and complain to others
- a date gone wrong because they are too nervous or something happens or they just got no chemistry
- people doing sports in same team and losing in a huge tournament
- teammates who also hate each other like in quidditch so they accidentally send a bludger to each others' face in practice and claim it was an accident
- someone who is not rich but has a stable job getting demoted than promoted
- exes that do not come back together and do not sleep together but have to take the same bus every day and it's just awkward

ty.
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
419written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
does anyone else get stupidly emotional about making icons because the character is incredibly beautiful and you just wanna cry? because that's a real feel right now and i want to announce my love for mila babicheva and allura.
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
murdoc Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
day 6301: i've never watched dragon ball but i just found out kakarot and goku are the same person after hearing about them forever.
How are you that into JJBA and yet be a DB virgin? Shame. Nothing but shame. 
the only thing i knew about db prior is the "leave jiren to me" meme because of sbfp

also because jojo is super rad and db seems way too insane and weird for me. too many dimensions and power levels, stuff like that. at least jojo's only has two dimensions.
last edit on Jul 14, 2018 5:01:53 GMT by Gonzo
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Gonzo Avatar
murdoc Avatar
How are you that into JJBA and yet be a DB virgin? Shame. Nothing but shame. 
the only thing i knew about db prior is the "leave jiren to me" meme because of sbfp

also because jojo is super rad and db seems way too insane and weird for me. too many dimensions and power levels, stuff like that. at least jojo's only has two dimensions.

The key to enjoying Dragon Ball is much the same as the key to enjoying Jojo's: not taking it very seriously. Advertising and the impression you get from some of the hardcore fanbase is that it's this serious, awesome action show - when realistically, at least to me, it's always been this pretty silly thing about stupid guys punching each other. I actually started... well, Z Kai, anyway, because I had actually nothing better to do at the time and would make fun of it after school, until I realized the show's actually pretty funny by itself, both just in concept and in the interums between world-saving shenanigans. But the big battles doooooo stretch on forever. Oh, how they stretch on forever.

Honestly, the best place to probably start would be the original Dragon Ball, back when everyone was smol, Yamcha actually did stuff, it was more comedy-based, and battles were less focused on power curve and more about actual strategizing. It's just dumb good fun. o/

EDIT AT A TIME THAT IS NOT FIVE IN THE HECKING MORNING please note that "actual strategizing" is used pretty loosely, sdjklfhdksjfhds, it's still Dragon Ball, but there are definitely more martial arts (or, at least, martial arts themes) involved than the typical "hold up, let me scream for five minutes to get a power boost that'll let me wreck you" that are par for the Z and Super course. Honestly, I like Z for laughs, but the original is genuinely charming. c:
last edit on Jul 14, 2018 19:34:56 GMT by pharaoh leap
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,547written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
pharaoh leap Avatar

b) Those "template shops" where you could ask for a template type/give a bit of inspiration, and the person would code a really simple template for you for practice. There were, like, four going at once? Everyone was so talented, and it was a miracle.

I'dleadbyexample,butIfearnoonewoulddoitwithme.*sobs*

i did a template shop way way way back when and honestly i'd 100% be down for doing it again once i get a little bit more time in my life

or maybe just a 'templates might take 10 years' note would suffice too l o l
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Just when I think I'm finally understanding coding again after such a huge break, I check the template I just made on another computer and see it's full of ugly scrollbars on there. </3 

is there a tutorial/way on adding scrollbars to templates that work on everything? 
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
Just when I think I'm finally understanding coding again after such a huge break, I check the template I just made on another computer and see it's full of ugly scrollbars on there. </3 

is there a tutorial/way on adding scrollbars to templates that work on everything? 
unfortunately custom scrollbars are only allowed on chrome and safari browsers.Unless u want to use javascript.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW