aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Sometimes I wonder what, like, sixteen-year-old me would think about twenty-year-old me, just in the context of roleplaying. Honestly, I don't think my writing quality has increased that drastically much - there's been improvement, yeah, but not nearly as much as, like, me going from age thirteen to fourteen. It's mostly just that most of the characters that I carry over are all really old, and would have been established by then... except the one character who I've been playing like a madman on every site I can afford to.

Sixteen-year-old me wondering who the heck this idiot boy is. Sixteen-year-old me reading, horrified, all of the curse words in all of his posts, unaware that I've been copy-pasting in swears for years. Sixteen-year-old me begging to know where everything went downhill. When did I trade in my super dramatic threads for memes?
pronounsshe/her
62written posts
meleearned bits
offlinecurrently
mele
mele Avatar
shower thoughts: the shift from the combo cbox/skype to discord has created a change in communication styles within the rp community. people would move to skype to plot, primarily having one on one conversations with each other in a platonically intimate setting. now people are constantly in front of an audience and constantly interacting with the whole making people less inclined and less able to communicate one on one, however gaining a stronger community.
last edit on Sept 25, 2018 6:59:17 GMT by mele
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
mele Avatar
shower thoughts: the shift from the combo cbox/skype to discord has created a change in communication styles within the rp community. people would move to skype to plot, primarily having one on one conversations with each other in a platonically intimate setting. now people are constantly in front of an audience and constantly interacting with the whole making people less inclined and less able to communicate one on one, however gaining a stronger community.

Shower addition: discord DMs exist
pronounsD A R K
273written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.

Pretty sure this was completely fake. The account has been suspended and everything. Lol wow, to this new currently shiny craze that's grabbing pretty much everyone by the nose.

Attachments:

last edit on Sept 22, 2022 17:48:06 GMT by 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪 Avatar
Pretty sure this was completely fake. The account has been suspended and everything.

Yeah it was and the account was super open about that it was called Nirtendo instead of Nintendo and they said they weren't official or anything.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW