aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Crownautic Avatar
i found more oda nobunaga art --- who wants another 200+ icons of my rock n' roll child

ME.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
There's a "Reaction to Eyes of a Stranger" video that keeps showing up in my Youtube recommended and I'm so conflicted because I'm morally obligated to ignore every reaction video, but also morally obligated to click anything even tangentially related to Mindcrime. >8T
pronounsSHE/HER
77written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
ophiuchus Avatar
murk Avatar
why am i so obsessed w political dramas rn
WHERE ARE YOU ON SCANDAL
i finished it and now im starting house of cards bc on one hand ....... spacey on the other hand it's a highly acclaimed political drama with raving reviews that booted him asap so i'm like might as WELL
( hover )
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
Crownautic Avatar
i found more oda nobunaga art --- who wants another 200+ icons of my rock n' roll child

If they're not all berserker icons I will have questions of you with that descriptor

Also a flash into a rather typical umu day:

woke up violently, my body trying to throw up. so it took me 5-15 minutes to swallow it back ( since I hate vomitting more then anything, apart from maybe needles and spiders ) and then to just try and breathe again. with the heat, I can feel the skin inside my ear itch, and a huge headache because my hair is sweaty. so I stumble up, go into the sauna that is my bathroom and then finally crawl myself to the computer - the easiest place to be cool because both fans can coverage here and less of my body touches anything. debating on taking a small drink of water to get rid of the knot in my throat, and take one of my pills to see if that's why i have a headache - I probably forgot to take one ngl.

and then I wrote this. :'D
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW