Post a Random Thought

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
i'm officially a member of the serpents. no one can tell me otherwise #riverdale.
my biggest dream is to become the most baddest bitch in history like my icon cheryl blossom, who just rocks red lipstick and can make walking into a room an art form. can she not do anything? ? ? ? ? ?
last edit on Nov 15, 2018 1:55:39 GMT by light
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
ninelie Avatar
Me, when joining Pixel Perfect: man I wish the sempais will notice me
ME RIGHT NOW: SEMPAI THE LIGHT'S TOO BRIGHT I'M NOT WORTHY AHHHHH

guys ninelie is the real senpai even way way before im glad ure on resource site now /cries tears of joy/
last edit on Nov 15, 2018 1:59:27 GMT by von
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
We went to get fast food tonight, and they... messed up our order so bad.

For one thing, I subbed, like, fries for something else - which is whatever, meh, I'll deal, even if they charged me the extra money for the sub, anyway. But, like... both sandwiches... weren't even made like any sandwich on their menu? I say, as someone who: a) used to work there, and b) has ordered the same things multiple times. We both ordered two different chicken sandwiches, and both of ours were like some weird amalgamation of a bunch of parts of every chicken sandwich on the menu. Which actually ended up for the better, because mine had extra goodies on it I didn't even ask but definitely wanted, plus an UNHEALTHY amount of mayo. It was just. Actually really funny to me, I dunno.
pronounsShe/Her
424written posts
luxearned bits
offlinecurrently
lux
lux Avatar
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
light Avatar
i'm officially a member of the serpents. no one can tell me otherwise #riverdale.
my biggest dream is to become the most baddest bitch in history like my icon cheryl blossom, who just rocks red lipstick and can make walking into a room an art form. can she not do anything? ? ? ? ? ?

I know I already quoted your previous Riverdale post but HELLUR CHERYL BLOSSOM -heart eyes- my girl I love her
pronounsany
255written posts
UMUearned bits
offlinecurrently
UMU
UMU Avatar
I'm going to change, one step at a time, even if you won't forgive me
Chaileo ✧ Avatar
In 10 years I'll have a degree or have a solid career

In 10 years I doubt I'll be rping, and it's likely that everyone who I'm friends with through rp will have moved on and be living their own lives.

hi it's been over 10 years since I started rping and some of this is accurate r i p

I feel old now oups

me: I'm cold and tired and want to sleep

also me: I'm awake now even if I'm still frozen
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW