write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsSHE/HER
77written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
it like actually hurts my heart to know that while taking the stitches out of my cat, she bit me in the face bc i was holding her paws back while my grandma tried to quickly snip her stitches out but like-- she didn't bite me hard enough to even really hurt?? it was like a "i am very uncomfortable with this and would HIGHLY appreciate being let go right now" bite and like qq my cat of a month trusts me enough to not hurt me when i'm clearly putting her through a lot of discomfort.

the fact that she was a stray and we've only had her for maybe a month now is the really hurting part i love her so much
( hover )
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I went to bed dreading today because i have to wake up early for work and couldnt sleep.

Then i remembered this morning there's an event going on diwntoen and like half the city is gonna be there.

/slow morning shift aw yes/

*downtown. I shouldnt use my phone still.
last edit on Jul 29, 2018 16:02:12 GMT by Deleted
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
murk Avatar
it like actually hurts my heart to know that while taking the stitches out of my cat, she bit me in the face bc i was holding her paws back while my grandma tried to quickly snip her stitches out but like-- she didn't bite me hard enough to even really hurt?? it was like a "i am very uncomfortable with this and would HIGHLY appreciate being let go right now" bite and like qq my cat of a month trusts me enough to not hurt me when i'm clearly putting her through a lot of discomfort.

the fact that she was a stray and we've only had her for maybe a month now is the really hurting part i love her so much

I had a stray feral tiny baby kitten who was about a month old - and he had a crush injury so his back paw was swollen almost the size of his head. We drained it, and he screamed and struggled - and he hissed, he pissed /everywhere/, snarled and did everything he could, but we couldn't save the leg and we had to have it amputated, and I was outright /sobbing/ because I saw the bones and the whole foot no matter what I did or the vet did - but when we got it amputated, the FIRST thing he did when we got him back home after the surgery was bolt around the house and then come and sit with me and groom me the best he could with the cone of shame and I swear I sobbed for like a week.

He was so happy. I miss him a lot. Give your kitties lots of hugs!
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,556written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
rav⭑ Avatar
it's been 82.... 0 1 day since rav messed up coding.
it was the same mistake too.
i wish you could have heard my laughter, rav.
ur great, even when ur coding blips are so spectacular that they fuck up the following post too
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
420written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
ulla Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
it's been 82.... 0 1 day since rav messed up coding.
it was the same mistake too.
i wish you could have heard my laughter, rav.
ur great, even when ur coding blips are so spectacular that they fuck up the following post too

i don't have many talents, but i wonder if i could put "fucks up coding at least once a month" on a resume?
glad i can make someone laugh with them. i don't panic nearly as much as i used to
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
6 hours later and half way through uploadinng a 30gb file to google drive, google overlords: fuck u i'm gonna make your wifi fail

i'm sorry i just never invested in external storage and this is the only file transfer method i have. work with me here bitch
last edit on Jul 29, 2018 23:35:52 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW