aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
i almost had a breakdown just now talking about books bc i cant understand why anyone would want to possibly spend any amount of money on me and not expect something in return thanks mom
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
i almost had a breakdown just now talking about books bc i cant understand why anyone would want to possibly spend any amount of money on me and not expect something in return thanks mom

Hey. Hey. You deserve like- So much. Double that cause you had to put up with a bunch of us changing our names to Mae in the discord chat. (I guess you could call it a Maeme.)
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
instead of trying to figure out a good way to deal with the litter box smell, my dad is talking about ripping up my walls and jerry rigging fans into my room to??? exhaust the smell??? sure if you want to depreciate the value of your house I guess?????
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
iota Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
instead of trying to figure out a good way to deal with the litter box smell, my dad is talking about ripping up my walls and jerry rigging fans into my room to??? exhaust the smell??? sure if you want to depreciate the value of your house I guess?????
We get scentless litter that also has order control properties. The only time the litter stinks is if the cat has diarrhea, but it pretty much subsides in a few minutes. Maybe you guys should look into a different brand of litter. Less workand money, no butchering the house. (Also, our litterbox is in the bathroom (because it's big enough for it and we figured if humans make stinks there, so can the cats); you could try relocating the litter box into the bathroom if you have enough space to do so.)

-Strange and unusual and unwanted suggestions from yours truly-

what brand is it? I've been looking to change because the kind I'm using now is too dusty. it doesn't have much of a smell unless I haven't scooped it in a couple days tbh; otherwise it just smells a little bit earthy which isn't bad. I keep it in my room because no one else is supposed to be in here so I figured it would create the least fuss but nothing gets past my dad's dramatics I guess (he literally decided this would be The Solution without even talking to me about it and I'm just like sure if u wanna be like that ig keep being an idiot). dw I appreciate it!
last edit on Aug 15, 2018 0:37:10 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW