pronounsany pronouns
282written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
just remembered thinking about the good ol days of warrior cats how a boy who liked me in middle school read the books from the library and joined my warrior cats rp just so he could spend time with me doing what I enjoyed and if that isn't true love then honestly what is
Meanwhile, this boy was crushing on me in high school, and, suspecting this, I got him to join my Yu-Gi-Oh! RP because we were really starved for members and I was like, "I can use this."

... People actually tell irl people that they rp? ... Sounds fake.

I'm staying in my rp closet forever, tyvm. 

Telling people my real interests is too scary.
last edit on Aug 19, 2018 16:29:10 GMT by forte
pronounsany pronouns
282written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
mele Avatar
Why do I need to feel the need to always talk things out with people? Why do I need to make them privy to how I feel? OTL
Because bottling up emotions and having one-sided conversations in your own head is torturous; I feel this so much.

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
nox, the HR department Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Meanwhile, this boy was crushing on me in high school, and, suspecting this, I got him to join my Yu-Gi-Oh! RP because we were really starved for members and I was like, "I can use this."
"and this is how I met cheese"

Oh, no, I was already hooked up to Cheese at this point. Honestly, that just makes this worse because I had no romantic interest in this guy and was kinda stringing him on, aaaaah. I feel kinda badin hindsight... even if he looked like he had fun during our run???

I did, however, totally get Cheddartot to RP with me on other sites, mostly because he was always complaining about wanting an excuse to write stuff. Unfortunately, these days, he's fallen into that group of friends who "want to RP, but actually have a life". ToT
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
M A E ! Avatar
enemies to lovers is too standard now, give me friends to enemies to friends to friends with benefits to enemies to lovers thanks

I'm down. *waggles eyebrows*

In other news, I want to face claim Joan of Arc, but I also wanna face claim Joan of Arc, but I also really wanna face claim Joan of Arc -
last edit on Aug 19, 2018 21:14:39 GMT by pharaoh leap
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
enemies to lovers is too standard now, give me friends to enemies to friends to friends with benefits to enemies to lovers thanks
breathes heavily
i need this

pharaoh leap Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
I'm down. *waggles eyebrows*

give.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW